Cent Bank Home Finance [Cbhfl] — regarding providing unsatisfactory and bogus services.

I am one of home loan consumer. My loan acc no. Is [protected]. Sir i contacted in the gwalior, city center branch to know about whether i got privileged in prime minister home loan credit scheme, they refused me, saying that you are not eligible for this scheme. When i study about its criteria, i find that i am clearly eligible in that scheme after that i ask them to provide me extra loan, again they refused, then i ask to balance transfer my loan to other bank they told that 4.5 percent of total amount will be charged plus other charges extra. Sir they neither changed my loan type from fixed to floating nor did they keep us in prime minister home loan credit scheme. This is a big loss due your banks policy.

[Mar 17, 2018] Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL] Phone
    Cent Bank Home Finance [CBHFL] Address
    Central Bank Of India Building 9, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462011