Central Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to Central Bank Of India

Having problems with Central Bank Of India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Central Bank Of India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Central Bank Of India

Central Bank Of India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 1911

Central Bank Of India reviews & complaints page 53

My father late. Mr h. M. L. Bhatnagar was retired from railways, having ac no - [protected], at aminabad branch, lucknow and expired on 23.12.2014. I had informed to bank and requested for start family pension for my mother. As per bank advised i had opened an account of my mother in same branch with ac no - [protected].
But that branch manager said that they dont have the latest ppo of my father and pension will start after submitting that.
I had applied for the same at drm office lucknow and they said it will take 2-3 month time and will directly send to central bank.
After so many visits to that branch and requests, at last bank has started a minimum pension of rs 11016/- on 03.04.2017. And said this is a min pension which they can start but for actual pension and the pension amount from 23.12.2014 to 02.04.2017 will give you by our head office.
But after a span of four years we are nither getting any responce from your bank nor getting the actual pension and balance amount.

Please help me in this case that, who is the concern person and what is his mail id or phone no.
I am herewith attached the below mention reference docs for your kind notice...
1- death certificate of mr h. M. L. Bhatnagar
2- ppo of mr h. M. L. Bhatnagar
3- service certificate of mr h. M. L. Bhatnagar
4- bank passbook of mr. H. M. L. Bhatnagar
5- bank passbook of family pensioner mrs pushpa bhatnagar
6- bank letter.

Seeking for your kind support.

Thanks & regards
Vishal bhatnagar
Mob no - [protected]
Central Bank Of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mi Dipak malunjkar rumbhodi amchya gavatil bank madhil BM la loan baddal inqury keli asta tyani mahiti na deta ragat ulat uttar dili ase jar karmachari astil tar Kashi bank chalnar.
Ha gariba var khup motha aanyay aahe.

Hi sir
    My name is laxmi anuragi and my a/c number is [protected] in central bank of india. Money have been 13000rs debited by my account at 11/10/2018 but i don't have any idea of this transaction because my atm had in my bag. I think so this is fraud trasaction because i have entry printed in my passbook so show this transaction in two time. One time show 10 thousand and one time show 3 thousand. I had complaint in police complain and bank home branch but that officier not serious of this fraud transaction and not give any complain number of this case only written one application but i think this is not any processor follow. I think your officier made me fool. Tell me what can i do. Please help me give me my money return of this fraud transaction.

My email is anurag. [protected]@gmail.com
    And my mobile number is [protected].

My mother account is in central bank of india, shrif pura branch, amritsar. A message for issuance of new atm card has been delivered on my mother's mobile that old atm no longer will be valid after 15 oct, 2018. But when i visited the bank today, then the concerned employee told me that there is unavailability of atm pin so new atm card can not be issued. I want to request you that it is not possible to go to bank again and again. My mother...

मैने, ९/१०/१८ को "माला मिर्जा टुकडा" शाखा, छपरा के atm का २०००० निकासी हेतु इस्तेमाल किया किन्तु निकासी नहीं हुई, पैसे कट गए।जिसकी सुचना शाखा प्रबंधक को दिया, complain no-2635763
      मिला।तथा बताया गया कि टॉल फ्री न पर बात कर यह complain no दर्ज कराए, किन्तु आज तक उस न को recieve नहीं किया गया. Plz, हमें बताए कि वो कटौती की राशि कैसे प्राप्त होगी तथा मुझे क्या करना होगा
      Acc-[protected]
      Rajiv ranjan pandey
      Complain-2635763
      Ph no-[protected]

Sir
        I withdrawl an amount of rs.9000.00 from idfc micro atm add. Village dawai distt. Dhar mp using my central bank of india atm card of no.[protected] of my saving account no. [protected] pertaining to cbi branch pithampur, distt dhar mp.

The amount of rs. 9017.70 (Including 17.70 transaction charges) were debited from my account but the micro atm holder did not receive the same.
        Kindly refund the amount...

Respected sir i maninderpal bhatia of sagar madhyapradesh kindly inform u that my
        Aadhar card no[protected] is not seeded in my bank account [protected] of central bank of india, bhagwanganj branch through npci method due to which my gas subsidy is not coming in my bank account for 3 months.. Bank employees says that they dont know about this method. And they are not also helping me about this matter and not listening to my problem i have gone so many times in bank regarding my problem but they are not supporting. So kindly help me to solve my problem. Thanking u and hoping for earliest reply. My consumer no is 16640, indane gas.
        Oct 05, 2018
        Updated by Maninder Pal Bhatiya
        aadhar card no[protected] is not seeded in my bank account [protected] of central bank of india, bhagwanganj branch through npci method due to which my gas subsidy is not coming in my bank account for 3 months..bank employees says that they dont know about this method .and they are not also helping me about this matter and not listening to my problem i have gone so many times in bank regarding my problem but they are not supporting .so kindly help me to solve my problem.thanking u and hoping for earliest reply.my consumer no is 16640.indane gas
        Kandlagunta Central bank ( IFSC code CBIN0282805) manager has auctioned the gold privately with out intimation on[protected].Gold Loan Account[protected].

We did not receive the Notices and he was telling that he has sent the Notices. If we ask about it he is not responding and blindly saying that process is over don't come again.

Sir
          I made purchase at beeco gallery, srinagar jammu & kashmir and made payment of rs. 1285.00 by using my central bank of india atm /debt card of no: [protected] of my saving bank account no: [protected] pertaining to cbi branch jawahir nagar srinagar.

The amount of rs. 1285.00 were debited from my account but the shopkeeper did not receive the same. Then i was forced to arrange the amount from other sources and paid again the amount of rs. 1285.00
          Kindly refund the amount of rs. 1285.00 at an earliest to my account please.
          Oct 01, 2018
          Updated by irfanillahi
          Irfan Illahi
          Central Silk Board
          Srinagar Kashmir J&K
          1/09/2018 I went near sbi atm to withdraw 1000rs, money deducted 1000rs from my account
          And I didn’t received from atm machine,
          Please refund my payment soon
          Account number - [protected]. (CBI)

From many days we are taking follow up for the query that we received sms that your emi installment returned and deposit the amount manually but we have attached bank statement as well as bank screenshot of cbi but not received an revert as amount showing but not confirm, as we bring the same in your notice as in past also we have to again and again send reminders for small things also not receiving the phone calls when we tried to contact lal darwaja branch for any escalation they ask to contact branch only. It creates issue in such case so required permanent resolution.

As per talk on toll free they ask to send on below email [protected]@centralbank.co.in but from where we have not received any revert from 19th of sep.
            Toll free:[protected]
            Money send for online debit card through but money dedicate to my bank account 1000 rupees date 2/09/18 ... this regarding complete my bank but not response bank i request please help ... my account number: [protected]

sanjit2030's reply, Oct 6, 2018
            please help and back my money

Dear sir
              My mother pension ac in cbi branch in.singhwara.darbhanga.IFSC CODE.CBIN0281707 my mother want some personal requrment for money.so Today was visit to bank for pension lone but branch manager
              told no any offer to pension lone in my bank .so how it possible. many bank provide pension lone so plz solved this problem

With regards
              Chandan singh
              Mob.[protected]
              What is the procedure to get my email id to be linked with my bank account. I want to get my bank account statement in my email id for some personel reason.
              When i took cash from atm, there was a liitle ink on the 500 rs note.when i try exchange it from cbi, ramiyanahalli brach, dharmapuri dt, TN, head cashier refused to take it on 06/10/2018 @10:30 am. Pl advise, if bank is not exchanging rupee, where can i exchange it?

I have applied for my account transfer to another branch about 45 days ago. From branch shahpura district dindori to branch mandla (Mp). The branch manager of shahpura branch is saying that my online transfer process has been completed but my offline documents have not received to the mandla branch, please register a complaint about this long delay. I have waited a long period and i am very concerned about it.

Sir, i vkshukla a/c no. [protected] br. Civil lines allahabad aproached for to open blocked acount and on net got [protected] rahul kumar as a cc by said branch. He asked another a/c for verification and by our syndicate bank debit card he transacted 3000+4444₹ and misleaded as a bank customer.
                  Kindly check and verify and recovery of our money.

Waiting for reply asap.

I have closed my cbi account. My subsidy is also send to cbi bank and failed. I have change account by many times but no solution,
                    I had submit all documents at new sbi bank and bharat gas agency, but i have not receiving my gas subsidy.
                    Please help sir.
                    How to remove/delete/unlink aadhar card from cbi bank.

My cbi account (Charkhi dadri) no.[protected] and
                    My aadhar card[protected] and
                    Mobile no.[protected] and
                    Bharatgas lpg consumer no. 5287.

Hi, this is rakesh, anti corruption branch, central bureau of investigation, bangalore. My wife neha booked ola vida crn [protected], dated 08.09.2018, from her registered mob. [protected], rs. 162, was the bill, rs 500 was paid to the driver, mr. Basavaraju kb, as no change was with the driver, he assured the remaining money would be credited in the ola wallet, but it has not happened, till now, kindly look into it....
                      Mrs. Hilda jeyaraj a family pensioner expired on 18.1.2017. She was wife of shri. D. Jeyaraj who had died before her death. Their only unmarried daughter
                      Jebarani is dependent and legal heir.
                      The central pension accounts office new delhi under ministry of finance had issued order for revision of pension to late mrs. Hilda jeyaraj w. E. F. 1.1.2016 to 18.1.2018 and confirmed eligibility also and sent the ssa to pension processing...
                      Respected all
                      Most humbly and respectfully i beg to say that i applied for
                      Mudra loan at central bank luthaha branch raja bazaar 3 months
                      Earlier and during this period i made at least 50 rounds to make my
                      Work done at last i managed to complish my task that is mudra loan
                      During those periods i was mentally tortured harassed and
                      Discriminated by saying ill words and waiting for many hours my workbr...

महाशय
                      मै छोटे कुमार तिवारी सेंट्रल बैंक शाहपुर भोजपुर बिहार का खाता धारक हूँ । मेरा खाता वोटरकार्ड से खुला था जिसमे मेरा नाम छोटे कुमार था, अब आधार कार्ड और पैन कार्ड मे मेरा नाम सुधार कर छोटे कुमार तिवारी किया गाया जो सही है मै खाता मे भी यही नाम करवाना चाहता हूँ, जिसके लिए बैंक मैनेजर से मिला तो उन्होने कहा की कोर्ट से सत्यापित करावा कर लाइये हो जाएगा । जब सब कुछ लेकर गया तो मैनेजर ने बोला की अब नहीं होगा मैंने कस्टमर केयर से भी बात कराया लेकिन कुछ नहीं हुआ और मुझे डाट का भागा दिया गया तथा जूठा आरोप मे फसाने की बात कही गयी ।
                      महाशय इसपर उचित करवायी कीजिये
                      Name-chhote kumar tiwari
                      Account no-[protected]
                      Ifsc code - cbin0284549
                      Mob no -[protected]

B/o civil line amritsar, deducting tax on deposit wrongly. I am senior /retired citizen and keep the a/c in your bank since 1978. My atleast 39 lakh deposit in your bank. I have two midr in your civil line branch also. I am regularly giving 10% tax on deposit due to non deliver 15 h form, i already given pan no. Since1995. On 4/08/2018 your b/o civil line amritsar call me in office and inform me that system deducting 20% tax on my midr since april 2018. Then your branch inform me that system cut my pan in any of reason, then branch reenter my pan on 04/08/2018 and branch reverse my tax for the month july 2018 in my sb a/c., as 01/04/2018 to 30/06/2018 remitt the tax to c/o. When i notice from the a/c system not deducted any tax for the month august 2018. My intt, deposit in my sb a/c on 19th and 29th date every month. Branch not giving satisfactoty reply in spite of my many visits. If the system wrongly deducted tax and system can cut pan any time please clarify, and system deducted tax will show my income tax form as26.
                        Sep 03, 2018
                        Updated by subhash dhawan
                        I AM OPERATONG MY A/C IN YOUR CIVIL LINE AMRITSAR, PUNJAB SINCE 1995 AND ENTERED MY PAN ALSO, HOW MY PAN DELETED AND SYSTEM DEDUCTED 20% TAX ON MY MY MIDR A/C SINCE 01/04/2018 AND REENTERED MY PAN ON MY VISIT TO BRANCH ON 04/08/2018 AND REVERSE TAX 10% TAX FOR THE MONTH JULY 2018, AS 01/04/2018 TO 30/06/2018 TAX ALREADY REMITTED TO C/O.PLEASE CLARIFY HOW PAN DELETED FROM MY A/C AND SYSTEM DEDUCTED 20% TAX WILL SHOW MY INCOME TAX SRATEMENT FORM AS26. YOURS S.C. DHAWAN M.NO. [protected]
                        Bank employes are not helping me
                        Amazon has initiated but some problm in bank

I have 5 policies with cbi bank in raebareli district, uttar pradesh. Recently cbi has changed their website and i am not able to see all the policies online. While speaking to their customer care, they say applicants needs to visit the bank to link their customer information file number with the online banking account. I don't understand why customer's are troubled while this should be handled within the bank itself.

I am happy to share more details if needed.

Applicant's detail - stuti sinha

Sushant

Sir i submitted my application to cbi branch sitamarhi (Bihar) (Srkg college sitamarhi bihar ifcs code-cbin0284613) to register my new mobile on last tuesday (21/08/2018). But it was too late and yet my mobile number is not updated. Please resolve it immediately. It is very shameful for us that yet the bankers (Few) is working honestly to resolve customers' issues and and complains.
                            Dear Sir/Mam
                            I vincy lianca gomes.i had submitted application from for registration mobil no and email id.mobile number has registered but email id not registered. Kindly register my email id with my user id.my email
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            thanks & regards
                            vincy lianca gomes

Hi i m hereby raising an issue for the money debited from my central bank account. On that particular day i was doing an online shopping from club factory by phone pe app and every time i tried to make a payment, i get a decline message n i got the same response from phone pe that my transaction was not completed but actually a sum of rs 2069.74/- has already been debited. I went to the bank and told the issue but they don't respond to my complaint. I have also emailed to [protected]@centralbank.co.in but got no reply till today, so, please kindly look into my issue asap thanks..