Andhra Bank

+91 40 2323 4036  [NRI Cell Head]
+91 22 2216 8053  [IIB Mumbai]
+91 22 2623 3338  [NRI Mumbai]

P Suryanarayana Murthy
Asst. General Manager, Andhra Bank, Customer Service Department, Head Office, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004

Sri M N Sudhakar
General Manager, Nodal Officer for Customer Service, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana

Sri P Raja Reddy
Chief Customer Service Officer, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana
View More Information...

Good

Andhra Bank related photos (423)

Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

I was trying to add 8982INR to my paytm payments bank acct on 18th jan 2021 (7:34 pm) .transaction got failed but the amount has been debited from my account. Please refund the amount as soon as possible.i need the money for personal expenses. Please find the attached screenshot.
Transaction failure - Amount debited

[Jan 20, 2021] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased BYJU'S course in the month of November, 2020 through Andhrabank statement. I have paid 5000 instant payments and from this month I have EMI for this course of 8000/- change. I received a message from your bank mentioning your E-Mandate is successfully registered.
    Right now I don't want this course from BYJU'S. SO I WANT TO CANCEL THIS E - MANDATE

[Jan 19, 2021] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Saving Account No [protected]
      Complaint No:[protected]
      Date:[protected]
      ATM ID:NBHO[protected]
      RRN:4741

[Jan 18, 2021] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm Sreya Aravind M. January 10 Amazon product returns The January 10 refund was intiated
        But so far my account has...

I received a msg that they are upgrading their IT so I can't use the account till today morning 6 am. But still I couldn't access.

[Jan 11, 2021] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team,
          I am getting error in my online banking account - The accounts do not exist. Can you please fix this issue as I am unable to proceed with the online transfer due to this. I have an account with Koramangala branch in Bangalore.
          91 [protected] is my mobile no.

[Jan 07, 2021] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team,

I have transferred money from my Andhra Bank savings account to Andhra Bank PPF account, amount debited from savings account and not yet credited to PPF, the status of the transaction is SUSPECT, I have talked to CC and said that in 24 hours money will credit back to savings or PPF account, not happened anything still now.

What is SUSPECT state, i have been working with HDFC / ICICI from past 8 years, ever faced this issue or didn't heard about this type of SUSPECT transaction.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

[Jan 06, 2021] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Here is my contact number : [protected]

I issued a cheque for Rs. 1, 00, 000 ( Rupees One lakh only) vide cheque number 039426 dated 30.12.2020....

I have an account in Andhra bank. Recently, I registered for Net banking. And I am able to login with...
              I have done two payments of Rs.506 on[protected] through net banking, but the payment failed and Money hasbeen debited . Also...
              My name is (Peddireddy Venkata Naga Santhosh) and I had ordered hoodie of RS.Amount 699 in Bewakoof.com on (04/12/2020) and...

I tried to draw Rs 5000 from Gayathri bank ATM using Andhra Bank debit card, But transaction failed and cash not dispensed. After 5 min I have received message showing money deducted from my andhra bank account. This happened 4 days ago, but money still not refunded
              Please solve my problem.

[Dec 16, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a S/ B ac with Andhra bank . My email id is [protected]@gmail.com .My Andhra bank S/B account details as follows...
                Dear Customer, Rs.10000 withdrawn from A/c XX9712 on[protected] at +UPPAL OFFSITE ATM.Txn# S[protected]
                I entered...

I recently requested for activation of internet banking service. After completion of process whenever I login iam getting message like [USERFGO011] [100205] The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime. Please solve it as soon as possible
                Not able to access the services of internet banking

[Dec 09, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't know why but amount is debited without my knowledge
                  Amount is debited without my knowledge

I am the customer of Andhra bank .I am unable to withdraw the money from the ATM machine.ATM machine showing "card...

I used to withdraw amount in Andhra Bank ATM only ...last night I tried to withdraw 2000rs from Andhra bak ATM loacated at Mansurabad branch
                    Amount was deducted in my account but amount was not disbursed
                    ATM fault amount not disbursed but deducted in my account

[Dec 05, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Shekar reddy and I had ordered Ton cricket bat of RS.2861 in Amazon on purchased on 10 th november and after I returned this order on 12th november due to personal reason. And on refund initiated on 20 th november
                      Amazon initiated the amount to my bank account but I still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this reference number[protected]
                      and told me to fill charge dispute form but Andhra bank doesn't have such policy. So
                      please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent.

[Dec 04, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a savings and home loan account, I do not know if my EMI is being deducted on time, I need to check my internet banking.br...