[Resolved]  Central Board Of Secondary Education [CBSE] — money transfer to cbse for the payment of ctet exam fee. but the amount rs 1200 deducted and it wasn't successful in ctet payment section

Sir i made a transaction on 02mar2020 through amazon upi to pay fees of 1200 rs for applying ctet 2020 it wasn't successful since confirmation page wasn't created, but still 1200 rs deducted and transferred to cbse. And this money still not refunded to me. I confirmed that from bank customer care that payment is successfully transferred to cbse. I'm confused from where i will get this money back plz help me to get my refund back. Info regarding transaction is given in attachment.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2020
I did so much of emails to director of ctet. Then he forwarded my email to billdesk. After 4 to 5 days I got my full refund to my bank. Ensure that you should mention your application number in email. Thank you.

[Mar 04, 2020] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Phone
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Address
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092