[Resolved]  CESC — wrong electricity consumption billing amount for the month of june '20 (consumer no. : [protected], customer id: [protected])

Dear sir/madam,
Due to my father's ill health my family have been staying at hyderabad since the last 1 and a half years. Though previous years we used to visit our kolkata home also sometimes, since november 2019 till june 19, 2020 we did not visit at all. Unfortunately, my dad passed away on 26th march, 2020 at hyderabad itself due to cancer. So me and my mom returned to kolkata on 20th june night. So after coming, a wrong electricity bill was sent to us with a hefty amount which was later resolved and a minimum amount of rs 170 was sent to us which we paid. As it was bare minimum, though the units consumed should be 0 till june 20, 2020 as nobody stayed at our place. Now this month and electricity bill was generated and sent to us telling that for the month of june, 2020 we have to pay an amount of 3650/- inr which is completely a shock for us.
Since 21st june to 30th of june there are only 9 days and howcome for 9 days we can be charged 3650/- rs?
I am attaching the electricity bill (Which clearly shows the last amount paid and the current bill which was needed to be paid by 15th september, 2020). I have already sent a mail from my dad's mobile but they did not reply. Hence i am already attaching me and my mom's flight ticket and also my dad's death certificate for your kind reference. Last year when we stayed, the bill unit shows much lesser than this time, when this time we came only when 9 days were left.
I kindly plead with you to look into the following and take and urgent action and provide a solution as how come it is getting repeated wrongly again and again. As it cannot be expect from us to pay this amount even on provisional basis (As asked by cesc) when the economy is going down and people do not have employment.
Sumit hazra.
Contact: email:[protected]@gmail.com
Phone: [protected]
Dec 23, 2020
Sep 22, 2020

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]