Chandigarh University — refund of my advance fee

This is to bring your kind attention towards the advance fee of amount ₹.10000 that i paid on[protected] for the course b-tech (Biotech)
Unfortunately, there have been some change in my plans so i want you to refund my money because i was promised that this fee is refundable.
Transaction id: 17c[protected]f1dad9de0447abd
Reference number : ft392801

refund of my advance fee

Comments

Dear Applicant,
In order to avail your program fee refund, You have to generate a request by using the following steps:-

Step 1 - Kindly email your details at [protected]@cumail.in

Step 2 - CU Refund Team will review your details and respond you by activating a refund form on your CUIMS account. This process will take 2-3 weeks.

Step 3 – You need to fill the complete REFUND FORM activated at your CUIMS.

Step 4 - You can Track your Refund Request progress through your CUIMS Account. Our team will stay in touch with you or You can ask any query at email ID shared above.
Dear sir
I am Ashish Dhanda S/O Ashwani kunar r/o samalkha, panipat. I have locked my seat in Ba at chandigarh university and my admission no is 12012051. I had given Rs 5000 for advance fees but now due to some circumstances want cancelled my admission. So i requested u to refund my fees. I shall be very thankful .
Id is[protected]