Chaudhary Charan Singh University [CCSU] — ccs university - application fee refund

I am Rohit Kumar. Did the payment for CCS University exam (M.COM 1st year Private) on 10th January 2018. I did one transaction on 10th January 2018 (IDFC Bank Transaction No.[protected] of Amount Rs.2448.90 from IDFC Bank Debit Card and transaction was successful.
we got the message
Your Transaction with www.ccsuweb.in was successful

Transaction ID: 21108-CCSUPVT17
Merchant Website: www.ccsuweb.in
Amount Paid: 2448.90
Order Date:[protected]:01:15
Customer Phone Number: [protected]

amount deducted from IDFC Bank Account against this (Temp Registration No. 0019706, dt 10th January 2018)

I called to IDFC Bank Customer Care Executive, and get to know that transaction has been received by merchant (www.ccsuweb.in) Below this transaction IDs which we have received from IDFC Banks which provide Amount has been credited in Merchant Account (www.ccsuweb.in).

I have sent around lots of email to [protected]@GMAIL.COM & [protected]@ccsuniversity.ac.in & [protected]@gmail.com Since Feburary-2018 to till now.

Please help me to get my money back in my account.
I am enclosing the documents.
Bank Pass book statement
Refund application form.

Rohit kumar
1031, Subhash Nagar, Meerut road, Ghukna, Ghaziabad
[protected] / [protected]
ccs university - application fee refund
ccs university - application fee refund

[Mar 21, 2018] Chaudhary Charan Singh University [CCSU] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rohitkumargzb Mar 20, 2018 Dear Sir/Madam,

payment was done by me but the fees was not updated in your given portal https://ccsuweb.in/. so kindly refund my amount.

we got the message
Your Transaction with www.ccsuweb.in was successful

Transaction ID: 21108-CCSUPVT17
Merchant Website: www.ccsuweb.in
Amount Paid: 2448.90
Order Date:[protected]:01:15
Customer Phone Number: [protected]

After that we wait as per your instruction and refresh the fees status for update of fees but fees was not updated in 72hours.

but the

Please help me to get my money back in my account.
because these fault spoil my one year and amount was not refunded in my account because this issue of Amount i am unable to paid the fee again for M.com Private Form and date was over.

I am enclosing the documents as a proof.
Bank Pass book statement