[Resolved] City Union Bank — Internet banking credentials request

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 iniyarajan
I applied to activate internet banking last month and i got the userid and password for the same to use, but due some inconvenience i'm unable to logged within the first 30days from the credentials received date. Now i need to activate it again.is there any way to activate internet banking . Name : Iniyarajan.s My A/c No: 559927 Branch : somanur. Date of Birth : 15/11/1986 Mobile No :[protected]

[Jun 04, 2014] City Union Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
City Union Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2014
To inform the customer that the issue has been resolved and did a reply to the customer.

Comments

Dear Sir

Greetings from CUB

The passwords of your net banking has been regenerated on 11/06/14 and the same has been dispatched to your address.
Kindly try after getting the new password.

If you face any issues kindly mail us to [protected]@cityunionbank.in

Net support
CUB
sir my user id is not working, if we entering user id 101invalid user id is displaying.so I want new user id, Net banking &transition pass words sir, my Name :ALLADI.VENKATA KRISHNA, account number ;[protected], Email id; venkatakrishnaalladi.[protected]@gmail.com, phone number : [protected], [protected]

Greetings from CUB

You have changed your netbanking User ID to a preferred name, kindly enter it for login. In case you forgot your ID and new password request, contact your branch.

Net support
CUB
A/C [protected]
Name: Rizwan
User id: 3351228
sir my user id is not working, if we entering user id 101invalid user id is displaying.so I want new user id, Net banking &transition pass words sir, my Name :RAFIK MANSURI, account number : [protected], Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com, phone number : [protected]
I have made a payment of Rs. 300/- through online for recharge ( Airtel : [protected] ) on 17/06/2016 but amount has debited in my account (acc no: [protected] ) still now i have not get recharged and amount has not credited in my account. kindly pursue it.
thanking you

yours faithfully
B. Dhivya
S/B a/c no.[protected].In the mobile banking after logging, the utility bills does not appear in the menu.Kindly help.
Every update the performance is becoming worse.The latest is in mobile banking the utility bills does not appear.Pl.do something.

No.149, T.S.R Big Street, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India - 612001