Cleartrip — airticket booked

INDIA, India
 william apose on Mar 25, 2019
Clear trip and Jet airways fooling ...
Clear trip and Jet airways together is the worst combination ever,
we have booked our ticket from dubai to kolkata via cleartrip and all of a sudden the airline have cancelled our ticket .When we call customer care they are all bunch of fools who have very differente answer to each other ...they were suppose to get back to us within 2 days but all in vain ...we have waited but no calls came back..Asking for refund they say it will come after 21 days ..that means after my travel date ...This way they are just making fool o[censored]s and making people forced to book ticket urgently at a high price..

I would never suggest anyone to use Clear trip neither will i ever use clear trip again. WORST TRAVEL WEBSITE EVER !!

For my reference would share my trip id so that someone will get back to us ...but i think all will be in vain...
Trip id [protected]

[Mar 26, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

In order to get something from some one, the person must put his efforts.

This is to state cleraly

1. when and where the events happened,

2. what happened,

3. who was envolved (physiscal person or the company),

4. what was the result,

5. to experss the claim in fugures to the correct responder (the company).

If the author do not know the basic elements of the complaining,
he or she can hire a lawyer or legal profesiinal in the demanded field for the agreed monetary remuniration.

Nobody has a duty to examine the unidentified complaints.

Regards.

2097
    +91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - airticket booked