Jet Airways

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews

Ref: PNR No. TMPREG, Flight No. 9W2421, Jet Airways, Date 20.04.2019, From Mumbai to Calicut, Transaction ID [protected], 4 people

I had booked tickets via IRCTC, the details of which are provided as Reference above. The flight was informed to be cancelled for ‘operational reasons’. The total fare was almost Rs.16, 000.

On 2021 September 14 at 4:56 PM, I received the following mail from [protected]@irctc.co.in :
'Refund of Rs.1244 against IRCTC Txn Id has been processed through NEFT in your account on 3-Sep-21.'

We were supposed to get a refund of Rs.16, 000 but we have been given Rs.1244 only.
Sep 19, 2021

Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked through make my trip flight tickets in 2019.. Still refund not processed.. PNR UBK9XL and XRYVHU

Who is responsible?? Makemytrip isn't responding on refund status..
    Sep 03, 2021

Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    The user sheetalambolkar and the air carrier can see reservation files
    The others users of this site do not see anything.
    The user sheetalambolkar can use the external application for the showing of PNR UBK9XL and XRYVHU for others and explain the desired result in the native language.

One person named Rajendran(phone number [protected], [protected]) is posting vulgar morphed pictures of me in...

I have taken air ticket through Jet Airways for my family to travel on 2019 July and it was suspended the service to all over the destination. You may please note that I have taken air ticket through travel agency, so far not received refund from the subject travel agency. (Received 8 % from the total amount)
      Your kind attention to check the refund status & let me know as soon as.
      Travel Agency Name : House of Travel, Manama, Bahrain.
      my family ticket details are following:-
      Jet airways ticket numbers
      589-[protected]-70
      589-[protected]-72
      589-[protected]-74
      589-[protected]-76
      589-[protected]-78
      If you need more information, you may please contact me…
      Thank you for your valuable assistance & help.
      Aug 25, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
      Kindly note that I am not received any feedback from Jet Airways regarding my pending payment since 2019.
      You may please look the matter & take necessary action as soon as.
      Thank you for your assistance.
      Rgds...Moncy / Bahrain
      supervisor's reply, Sep 5, 2021
      In order to "look" into the matter, the matter shall be visible for the observer for the beginning.
      Which result is wished by the user Moncy1975 ?
      After the clarification, the talk can be extended.

Booked tickets from Bahrain to Mumbai return tickets of Jet airways in February 2019. the flights got cancelled of Jet airways till today we have not received our money back. The travel Agent in Bahrain named Al Kobaisi. Travel and Tours, Unit 6, Bldg 2122, Road 1734, block 117, Al Hadd 5021, Bahrain always says he has not received the money back from Jet Airways which about Rs. 1, 00, 000/- which is our hard earned money.

Kindly somebody help us to get our money back from Jet Air ways.
        Aug 21, 2021

Booking ID : PRL08DABWCL

Flight no : 9W-140

Departure : 06-Apr 2019, at 12.20 hrs
          br...
          Dear Sir/Madam, My JetAirways flights : 9W6522, 9W6539, 9W6540, 9W6624 AirLine: JetAirways were cancelled which I had booked...
          My parcel shipped via India Post hasn't updated since 14th july & stuck in Mumbai. Today is 26th july.

Not...
          From
          Dr abdul majeed kavarodi
          e mail [protected]@gmail.com

.Booking Reference No. (PNR) SGDVZDbr...
          Mam/Sir
          On July 8 some scammers called and try to scam me for money and when I didn't fall for it, they threatened...

We are under the constant threat of dog menace near Ganga bhuvan, hari krishna Pendse Lane Brahman Society Naupada. Five dogs bark and run after us we cannot walk the lane.At night they create more noise and run after people. Please remove them and give us relief.
          Jun 25, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. its distrubtance at nights its barks and cries whole night. please kindly look into this matter please send a dog van
            Jun 15, 2021
            its not resolved
            Jun 15, 2021

Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            its not resolved pls kindly take immediate action

Dear team,

i have tranfer my PF amount from jet airways on 27th April to current campany but still showing pending from PF department side .

Reena

OHYNFF (2 passengers) Travel date: 9th Jun21
                  BKNIFW (1 passenger) Travel Date: 20th Jun21

From Kolkatta to Delhi

Date of booking : 6th April

Please refund my tickets as I would not like to travel due to Covid Pandemic situation.
                  May 10, 2021

Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding the refund on my Jet Airways flight which was booked for onward trip from Delhi to Kathmandu on[protected]...
                    I called customer care on 02/03/2021 today, for some query.
                    This was regarding a purchase done in mid of Feb from Growels...

I bought four tickets through edreams for jetways flights and the flights were all canceled.
                    We asked for a refund, and now edreams is telling us that out of the 1966, 09€ that we paid you only refunded 78.50.

Can you please let us know when we will receive the rest of the amount?

These were the flights for four passengers:

De Paris (CDG) a Lisboa (LIS), com Jet Airways RSAASJ

Can you please let us know when we will receive the full refund? Thank you
                    Feb 09, 2021

Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Can you please let us know when we will receive the rest of the amount?

These were the flights for four passengers:

De Paris (CDG) a Lisboa (LIS), com Jet Airways RSAASJ

Can you please let us know when we will receive the full refund? Thank you
                      Jan 21, 2021

Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hello, when do you think we can have an answer regarding our complain? Thank you
                      This complain is marked as resolved but I never received any feedback. Can you please verify?

I am residing in Bagalur Circle, Hosur Taluk.Too many power shutdown is taking place in my area.Hours of powercut for atleast a minimum of 5 or 6 days in a month.Each power cut is atleast half a day.Since it is lockdown most o[censored]s are working from home on our computers & laptops.Frequent powercuts over long time, shutdown takes place on working days without prior notification, etc.Terrible power issues here.Kindly help resolve it
                        Jan 19, 2021