Cleartrip — trip id [protected] flight 9w-202 cancelled by airline;

Plesae see that my flisght from delhi to doha has been cancelled and an alternate flight which is not suitable for me as i have to join office has been given. The number mentioned below i called but there is no help. The girl who took the call promised call back but nothing came through.

I want a flight to be provided which allows me to join my office. Plesae help... My number is[protected]My previous number was[protected], im not using that phone now.

Mail revd is below... Pls help sanchita
From:
[protected]@cleartrip.com
To:
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Date:
Tuesday, 6 february, 2018, 12:15:43 pm gmt+3

Hi banerjee,
This is to inform you that for the trip id [protected], jet airways has cancelled your del-doh flight (9w-202) and has provided an alternate.
Old flight: pnr uvrqe3 | jet airways 9w-202 | del –doh | departure time: 1105, arrival time: 1235 on 31mar
Alternate flight: pnr uvrqe3 | jet airways 9w-554| del – doh | departure time: 2045, arrival time: 2215 on 31mar

Please call cleartrip customer care @[protected]/[protected] immediately to either indicate your acceptance of the new schedule or to cancel your existing ticket.

Important note:
• please check your itinerary to see if any of your connecting flights are impacted by this schedule change.

Cleartrip
Mar 18, 2018

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 18, 2018
Updated by banersan
I want a flight to be provided which allows me to join my office. Please help...my number is[protected] my previous number was[protected], i am not using that phone now.

ClearTrip
    ClearTrip Phone
    +91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    ClearTrip Address
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011