Cleartrip — trip id [protected] flight 9w-202 cancelled by airline;

Plesae see that my flisght from delhi to doha has been cancelled and an alternate flight which is not suitable for me as i have to join office has been given. The number mentioned below i called but there is no help. The girl who took the call promised call back but nothing came through.

I want a flight to be provided which allows me to join my office. Plesae help... My number is[protected]My previous number was[protected], im not using that phone now.

Mail revd is below... Pls help sanchita
From:
[protected]@cleartrip.com
To:
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Date:
Tuesday, 6 february, 2018, 12:15:43 pm gmt+3

Hi banerjee,
This is to inform you that for the trip id [protected], jet airways has cancelled your del-doh flight (9w-202) and has provided an alternate.
Old flight: pnr uvrqe3 | jet airways 9w-202 | del –doh | departure time: 1105, arrival time: 1235 on 31mar
Alternate flight: pnr uvrqe3 | jet airways 9w-554| del – doh | departure time: 2045, arrival time: 2215 on 31mar

Please call cleartrip customer care @[protected]/[protected] immediately to either indicate your acceptance of the new schedule or to cancel your existing ticket.

Important note:
• please check your itinerary to see if any of your connecting flights are impacted by this schedule change.

Cleartrip

[Mar 18, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by banersan Mar 18, 2018
I want a flight to be provided which allows me to join my office. Please help...my number is[protected] my previous number was[protected], i am not using that phone now.

ClearTrip Phone
    +91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    ClearTrip Address
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011