Clothing Heart — sky blue dp01

We 50 Rattanpark, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Daman Jeet Kaur on Mar 15, 2019
Total fraud company sends totally different useless product total wastage of money and time cheap quality materials cheap quality dress nowhere near the described picture with 2.5mt flare described while the total dress is not of 2.5 mt this is not the way to do business in long run heated product worst dress i have ever seen it can't be called a western dress total useless highly unprofessional approach.
I have to return the product make arrangements

[Mar 15, 2019] Clothing Heart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Daman Jeet Kaur, Mar 21, 2019
I donated money to a handy capped company who can not keep his two ends meet again a Gujarati expert in making fraud following his ancestors making fools to Indian like MODIS Gandhi etc .
Updated by Daman Jeet Kaur, Mar 22, 2019
Fraud company I know there is no one to read this complaint as this is a fraud company of a Gujarati who only believed in ditching Indian under the guidance of Modis and shah.

Comments

Worst product doesn't match with the picture shown in facebook total blunder.worst quality product .no after sales service contract no no one to hear you total fraud company 00star rating.hopeless case
Fraud company had not contacted yet I know this fraud company will not respond cheater company not clothing heart God will punish you this is our heard earned money not like you cheated money we will earn more money God has given us hands and really hearts

Katargam, Surat, Gujarat, India - 395004