Club Factory — 1 item missing

dhruv2147 on Jan 3, 2018
My order number is[protected]. I have 4 items book on your factory but 1 item is not delivered and his payment is return to you in my account. You have 3 items delivered at my address few hours ago today and i have open package and see only 2 items in there and 1 item is missing. So i have delivered my 1 item and you have not delivered this item and its payment return to my account. You have check on my email to you and talk with call or email or club factory support center and i have also photos and my problem say to support center but few hours to go no replay your side so i have check about contect number or support center

[Jan 03, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I ordered the above mention products code on 9th of DEC and the status show as shipped but its 16 days now I haven't receive single a products. I spent 6k now please help me to return my money back because I'm done with club factory now.

I mail at info@fromfactory.com but didn't got any response nor their phone numbers is correct.
Nyota
Order No : SO13396882

I have ordered for totally 21 items and I have paid money for the same and recieved only 19 out of 21.

Missing items : ( Pearl infitinty heart crystal ball earring sets, 1set.) & ( Delicate elegant zircon long silver tassel pearl drop earrings 2set I ordered ) but I got only one set. Few dainty jewelleries are broken but that's ok I can fix it but I request them to do proper packing for delicate stuffs. Apart from that I loved other stuffs which I bought from club factory.

Kind of Disappointed since 2 products were missing. I hope they will resolve this issue ASAP so that I can purchase more products from them also I can recommend to my friends in the future.

+86 571 8689 1965