Club Factory Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Club Factory

Having problems with Club Factory?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Club Factory customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Club Factory

China

Club Factory Phone Numbers

+86 571 8689 1965

View more phone numbers

Club Factory reviews & complaints(5542)

I booked a grey jogger and the online payment is also done but now it's not showing any orders as purchased, i want my money back or my order to be delivered, please respond and do something as soon as possible.
No matter how much i search that product i booked i can't find it.
The money from my bank account got deducted but no order is being seen...
Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a grey joggers from club factory and the online payment is also done but now it's not showing any orders as purchased, i want my money back or my order to be delivered, please respond and do something as soon as possible.
    No matter how much i search that product i booked i can't find it.
    The money from my bank account got deducted but no order is being seen...
    Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

How can I get my CF wallet money into my account since the app and website are not accessible after ban in India.
      Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered my denim jacket from club factory but still till date i havent received the product neither the refund. Plz ensure that i get my refund back of 781 /- it is imp. I had ordered it before it got banned in India and still got no updates about the product or refund . Plz i want my refund back and get it done soon!!!
        Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’m akash, I recently bought AirPods Pro from club factory but its was damged so I try to replace it but it shows zero products on card sooooo plzz help me to replace my product!!!...
          I had ordered a product from the club factory in march 2020, and I returned the same. successfully I got the refund also, but as the app and website are not accessible in India I am unable to get the refund from the club factory wallet as it is banned.
          i am attaching some messages in sequence regarding the same for your reference -

SO[protected] Your returned package SON[protected] has been picked up.Check your...

I purchased shaper in club factory for RS: 500 still i didnt get my refund plz do needfull
          Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased clothes for child for Rs. 626 from clubfactory.life vide reference No. (#1236) on 15 May 2022.

The status of that Order is still unknown to me.

kindly get my order delivered to me at my address.

I also emailed to clubfactory but the reply has not been recieved from them.
            Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order number 1168 we had purchased dated 14.05.22 from clubfactory life but order still not received hence pls check & advice urgently .
              Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money has not been transferred from their wallet to my bank account. Raised before many complaints over call but they are not responding. This is fraud cheater
                Apr 7, 2022
                Why showing resolved. What nonsence is this
                Apr 07, 2022
                Updated by Raj krm
                Why showing its resolved. What nonsence

I have some money in my cf wallet, after cf app ban i didnot able to open app or no info about my balance.
                  Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When the club factory app was ban... then the company is denied to clear the dues of the seller.. total amount of my seller account is approx 8 lac rupees.. i want my money back
                    Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to login my account in clubfactory so that i can get my money back it is stuck in my clubfactory account .

How Can I Withdraw From CF Wallet After Club Factory Is Banned In India
                        Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered Combo of 3 Short Sleeve Men's Shirt (XL size) and Pack of 3 - Denim Style Shirts (XL size) on 11th September, 2021 and today is 21st September, 2021, I haven't received any call or mail for my order to deliver my product.
                          I also mailed regarding this to the company but didn't get any reply.

I want to know when will I get my order?

Please contact me on [protected].

Not working
                            Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 20/03/2020, I returned a pair of Martin Boots. After they were picked up, the refund was initiated. However the app was then banned and my refund was stuck in processing. I have e-mailed Customer Service multiple times but with no response. How to get my money back?
                              Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been a year since I didn't receive my refund from club factory. I contacted them but no one is responding. There were active on Instagram but didn't bother to reply.
                                Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir, i was a seller on club factory, i have a pending payment of Rs3-4 lakh, but after the ban of the app, The payment got stuck, I thought i will get the payment but till now the ban is not over also i got no money my business is ruined, i have worked for years to get on that level but today i got nothing i have loans to pay off to multiples people, I request you to kindly reply and provide me my money as i am not getting any reply from...

They have cancelled the product and no customer service after the ban.. I need my refund. It's been a year no response and no refund.. Very poor service . There are so many products.. I need a person to contact me. I Have all the screen shot with proof