[Resolved] Club Factory — I have not received my product

Huckleberryfinn on May 18, 2018
I have not recieved my product so20420149 from club factory. I was supposed to get it on may 14th, i didnt. And when i checked my app account it said i have already received it. I want the product or refund the money back. And i cant seem to contact them as none of their customer care numbers work. They have cheated me off my money and have lost their goodwill with me.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 19, 2018
I received the product today, no explanation was given for the mishap but im satisfied because i got the product.

[May 18, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response, May 18, 2018
Dear,
It shows delivered, have you received? Currently we have hotline service. You may also contact us here or check the contact number APP-Account-Call Customer Service within app.
If you need any help from us, please contact online support center within the APP. Please try re-star 5.Thanks.

I have not received my product
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I didn't get my order no. SO19719277.
I got the message that It got shipped by ecom to india, and by yesterday it was showing that it will get delivered by 18 May. today is 21 May and now, My club factory app got loged out automatically and after log in I am not able to see the order anymore.

Please help me with the delivery or else return my amount.
Please take action ASAP.

Sumita Kalita
Sukalita's reply, May 21, 2018
I mistakenly added my complaint with this resolved complaint, I have raised a new complaint on this separately.

2080