[Resolved] Club Factory — my products are stuck in customs clearance

Item shipped on : 19th august 2019,
Went in customs clearance on 22 the august
Its more then 17 days order stuck in customs clearance,
No update, estimate time is already passed.

Please delivery my order or initiate refund as soon as possible. Its too late. I am very disappointed. When will it clear.

my products are stuck in customs clearance
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2019
Club Factory Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2019
Dear,
We are sincerely sorry to inform you that the custom inspection took a little long, hence there will be a delay in delivering your order. We are continuously working with the customs department and trying hard to get the orders cleared at the earliest. We appreciate your patience in this regards and your cooperation till the time we get this issue fixed. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Comments

Club factory is not showing anything

My order is stuck at custom clearance from 26 sep... And its today is 7 October
I had done my payment through debit card, i don't what's wrong going with this club factory app.
Please throw me out from this problem.

This is not my product please return this product imideatly my phone no is [protected]this is my no
My temperd glass was damaged when I received please send the same order

It's very sad that I'm getting no response for my order which was supposed to be delivered by 1st September 2019. I'll never order from CF again . Everytime I try to call and wait for 1 hour but no response and cannot speak to any customer service.

Very very disappointed with the service chiii
I want to get my order earlier
My package has arrived today and it has come empty, it has only cover of the item, please replace my package. My order no. Is SO[protected] please take a serious action 😡😡
this is the worst ever online website to shop, three of my produts are at customs clearance for a week now, and today it has been 24th days now . the customer care doesn't even bother to attend any calls or the delivery boy/girl ( product carrier) . I have tried everything, including phone calls, live chat that they provide, mail everything . there is no respond at all... like at all... please do refund the money or just give us updates ..now at lest respond !!! please .. i really regret for installing this app ( CLUB FACTORY )
I ordered from club factory