[Resolved]  Club Mahindra Holidays — member cancellation and refund

I have taken the club mahindra gozest membership with id 2896888, but in december only i have cancel the membership and they said your 14852 rs will be refund within 100 days, but almost 6 months have passed and there is not refund till now. I am continuously calling them for refund but everytime they say will do refund in 7 to 8 days but since 3 months they are doing just fake promises and calling again and again to fill the emi of membership.
Please take same action and ask them to refund my time as i am totally fed up of calling them and requesting them to proceed refund.

Thanks and regards
Abhishek
Membership id : 2896888
Email id : astarar. [protected]@gmail.com
Phn no : [protected]
member cancellation and refund
Jul 18, 2020
Jun 28, 2020

Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Respected sir/madam
I am soni dubey from handia Allahabad.My membership ID 2918794.Unfortunatly I have to send this request for cancellation of my membership from the club Mahendra.I am forced to cancel the membership due to my health . Therefore I may not be available to attend future club Mahindra activities.The club Mahindra has been good place to be associated and it has been a good place for socializing.And please refund my amount as soon as possible it's my humble request to you.The association with the club Mahindra has been fruitful and I certainly hope that it will continue to enrich people's life in the future.
Your sincerely
Soni dubey
Membership no 2918794
    Club Mahindra Holidays
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002