Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.
1959

Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care

Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Chennai – 600 002, Tamilnadu
Tel: +91 44 3988 1000
Fax: +91 44 3027 7778

Corporate Office
Mahindra Towers, 1st Floor, "A" Wing, Dr. GM Bhosle Marg, P.K. Kurne Chowk, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018
New Membership: 1800 209 2345

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Club Mahindra Holidays related photos (413)

Club Mahindra Holidays Complaints & Reviews

Pranshu Kumar Agrawal on Jun 29, 2020
I have submitted my cancellation request the next day of the membership as i was not aware of the annual charge of your membership. But after 5 months till now i haven't received any refund or updates from your side. I am from jharsuguda orissa. Your employee sarada. [protected]@ mahindraholidays.com is very rude over phone and not even picking up my phone. He ia the one who took my money and now not even caring to pickup the phone. What type of employees do you have

[Jun 29, 2020] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello Pranshu, we regret to know about your experience. Please share your Membership ID and registered contact details via Facebook Inbox. Our team will connect over a call to look into this.

Club Mahindra Holidays — member cancellation and refund

tarar_290199 on Jun 27, 2020
    I have taken the club mahindra gozest membership with id 2896888, but in december only i have cancel the membership...

Club Mahindra — Registration fees refund

rohit123mamgain on Jun 23, 2020
    Dear team,

I had submitted an amount of 5000rs to club mahindra dehradun, last year around june.
    I...
    Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Club Mahindra Holidays — Worst membership experience & Membership Cancellation Complaint

mjlokhandwala on Jun 19, 2020
    Dear Kavinder ji,

It is with great dismay that I am writing to you. I have had tried all possible ways to...

akshree1 on Jun 7, 2020
    Dear sir/madam,

I wish to cancel club mahindra membership #285656 due to following reasons:

(A) i had taken the membership considering that i can visit resorts during the peak season and also get to travel a lot post my retirement. But the last 2 times that i booked my holidays, my experience has been very bad. I had to plan my holiday during non-peak season due to unavailability of resorts. Also, my phillipines holiday was cancelled due to a natural calamity. And after it reopened, club mahindra simply cancelled my resort booking and i had to waste a huge amount on my pre-booked flights. Club mahindra never compensated me for that. Due to covid-19 and travel ban, i won't be able to travel for the next 2 years, and so this membership is of no use now.

(B) i have paid a total amount of rs. 2, 18, 411 to club mahindra including asf but i do not find any utility of taking such membership as resorts are never available when required, resorts are very far-off and compared to other such resorts available online through make my trip, fee charged is too much.

(C) also, the cool-off period of 10 days is very very less for anyone to decide regarding the membership. It can only be decided after the person has availed 1-2 holidays and then assessed the quality of membership. And my experience has been very poor in this regard.

(D) cost of food is exorbitant. Per person buffet is somewhere like rs. 650-750 while ala-carte is very costly. So, while most other hotels offer complimentary breakfast and reasonable meals, cost of meal at club mahindra is very high. There are almost no other options available for dining except club mahindra. Thus, in a day for a 2 adult + 2 kids, one will end up spending something like rs. 3, 500-4, 000 per day and then they tell that cost of boarding is free with membership.

It is my sincere desire to surrender the membership and get the refund in this respect.

Request your revert in this context.

Sincerely,
    Arun kumar

[Jun 07, 2020] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by akshree1 Jun 08, 2020
    Dear Club Mahindra Team. Please provide me a resolution here only. No need of callback. I want a resolution on this thread only.
    We are disappointed to know that you want to discontinue the Membership, Arun. Our team has been informed about this. Please be assured that they will reach out to assist soon.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Ravinder .Garg on Jun 3, 2020
      My membership is cancelled on 24th April 2020.
      and why EMI deducted of Rs 11309 from my credit card by club mahindra on 8th may.
      As member ship is cancelled so why money deducted.
      Membership id:2910618

[Jun 03, 2020] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Restaurants & Bars

diviksha pal on May 28, 2020
        It's been a long time since i had opted for the purpose but no response has been till date meet. I went to the office multiple times and tried to contact agents for a number of times which turned out to be of no use.

[May 28, 2020] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Club Mahindra Holidays — emi deduction after membership cancellation

INDRAJIT KAMAN on May 18, 2020
          Recently i applied for club mahindra membership on 13th march with 10% advance booking (Rs. 33, 840) & balance to pay by 3...

Club Mahindra Holidays — not responding on membership cancellation

Ganesh Mhetre on May 15, 2020
          My member id: 468579,
          I had submit cancellation request on dated 25 november 2019, i had not taken any befits of membership,...

[email protected] on May 14, 2020
          Club mahindra employee sell plans to customer which are actually not exist.
          They sold us plan where 45000rs for 21 night 3 year.
          When we try to book app said plan does not exist and you can not book
          When call its rm they dont answer and when cancel membership company said its your mistake that you agree with employee. We lost 51000.
          Ahmedabad club mahindra fraud employee : nirali shah, willson mackwan
          Now refund my money
          Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

[May 14, 2020] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response May 14, 2020
          Hello Parth, we are disappointed to know about your experience. Please share your Membership ID and registered contact details via Facebook Inbox. Our team will get in touch over a call to discuss this further.

Club Mahindra Holidays — cancellation of club mahindra membership and refund

[email protected] on May 7, 2020
            Dear sir/madam
            I wish to cancel the membership of club mahindra because of following reasons:
            A) firstly they...
            Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Club Mahindra Holidays — false commitment & delay in cancellation of membership. I am need of money

NIMISH HADA on Apr 20, 2020
            With reference to my previous emails dated 03.03.2020, 05.03.2020, 21.03.2020, 23.03.2020, 29.03.2020, 04.04.2020, 08.04.2020,...
            Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Clubmahindra — sub: delay in refunding my amount by club mahindra.

Work Square on Apr 20, 2020
            Indian consumer team,
            Sub: delay in refunding my amount by club mahindra.
            R/sir,
            I have...
            Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Club Mahindra Holidays — delay in cancellation/refund of the membership fee [Resolved]

neerajsyde9 on Apr 17, 2020
            Membership id - 2896008
            Diff tickets associated with my issue:

Club Mahindra — membership cancellation still not realised [Resolved]

Mathilda on Apr 16, 2020
            I had sent a mail to club mahindra, that i want to discontinue my membership due to financial crisis on 15th jan 2020. For...
            Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Club Mahindra Holidays — false commitment done while selling me the membership (id 2910499 anju chaudhary) (interaction id 14683656)

AnjuChaudhary on Apr 11, 2020
            On the day of women's day i opted for membership for 2 years as suggested, guided and pitched by the sales representative...

Club Mahindra — delay of refund [Resolved]

ashokborawat on Apr 7, 2020
            I have meeting with sales rep for membership on dated 31st oct 2019 and immediately he force me to deposit tocken money. That...

Saratamil on Apr 7, 2020
            We got membership from club Mahindra but due to unfortunate reasons, we wanted to cancel the membership..we were not able to reach customer care ..We have mailed you regarding cancellation within 10 days ..but we didn’t get proper response..
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Club Mahindra Holidays — refund of membership amount against cancellation after 10 days an amount of rs. 1.82 lakhs [Resolved]

Srinivasan Vedam on Mar 30, 2020
              Name of member: srinivasan vedam,  membership no.: 2904563,  contract no.: 474348,  membership period : from[protected]...

Club Mahindra — misleading and half information [Resolved]

Njfakhan on Mar 23, 2020
              The representative from club mahindra visited and told about the facilities and the membership amount which i have to give...

Recently Discussed

Ola Money
              ola postpaid money complaint
              (5 minutes ago)
              Razorpay
              They are not activating my account