Coca‑Cola Company

Haryana
United States - 30301

Good

Coca‑Cola Company Complaints & Reviews

I don't like the new shape of the 2-liter bottles. They don't fit or sit up very well in the refrigerater. I know...
Hello
My brother name is Narendra Kumar & my problume is your distibuture in coca cola.
br...

Sir/s, -
Today, my son bought a 2lt.coca cola can among many items including vegetables at your 10th Avenue
Ashok nagar, Chennai-83-outlet.coca cola can was priced at Rs.52/- and immediately on purchase of the items and within 5 minutes, I went to the outlet in the hope of returning the item and to get the refund in cash;but to my dismay, the billing centre refused to take back the item and refund the money.Reliance
groups tend to fool the public, as we have reposed our faith in them.They change everything to suit their
trades and exhibit that they have Americanised.In the USA, the unwanted items after a second thought can be returned and get refunded in cash or kind.Reliance fresh is not to be relied upon and they take
advantage of the situations of Indians who have reposed faith in them, ironically.Henceforth, it is better to
avoid such groups.The same coca cola 2lt.can can be had in some stores for Rs.48/-, in Chennai.
Public should awake and keep away such groups.
Aug 13, 2020

7th. July, 2009.

I was informed at my cell number by Coca Cola's Mumbai office that I have won a gift hamper in their Sprite Kholega Toh Milega contest against my label no:[protected] and the caller had taken down my postal address confirming that the gift would be delivered in 7 days.

However, inspite of a month having elapsed, no such gift reached me. I placed a complaint with Coca Cola India through their website, but no response has been received from their end till date. I have strong reasons to believe that Coca Cola has taken me for a ride and they are practising such cheating, fraud and unfair trade with many more Indian like me. The primary reason being that Indian judiciary system is slow is dispensing with such misdeeds of corporates and the penalty [if imposed] is peanuts when converted in US Dollars.

I most humbly request your organisation to take up the matter in greater public interest and try to obtain a stern order against the Company or even get a ban of its operations in India.

Coca Cola India Ltd. — Not received my Gift Hamper.

This mail is with regard to Dilli Dil Se offer, in which I had won Adidas gift hamper. I received call from Ms. Savitha from Coca Cola company on May 09th, 2009), that I will receive the gift hamper in 15-20 days. However, after sending the coke crown bearing no:[protected]dispatch on May 11th, 2009 by registered post) it’s been a more than a month now I have still not received my gift. I have also dispatched the copy of my photo ID with the crown.

It seems that I have been fooled by Coca Cola. I called on their [protected] number and spoke to Poonam about this issue 10 days ago. She said that she will escalate this issue to your concerned department and someone will call me on the same. Till now I have not received a single call from Coca Cola. It seems that Coca Cola does not have time for its customers. I am really shocked to see such kind of attitude Coca Cola carries.

When I called the second time to Poonam then she did not have clue what has happened on my concern and said no one has respond to the concern raised by her. She was also surprised to know that I have not received a phone call from Coca Cola. Now when I am trying to call their 1800 number it says "Sorry Dailed number is busy". It even remains busy at midnights, quite amazing to hear that.

I have also send an email to them from their website: http://www.coca-colaindia.com/contact_us.aspx
    but still no response on the same.

I hope this forum will help me to get my gift hamper ASAP.

I hope little drops of joy will not annoy me more.
    I have also been fooled by Coca Cola India in similar lines and submitted my complaint in your form.

I feel that not only should the company be asked to deliver the gift to the winner forthwith alongwith damages but also be warned of stern action as applicable under laws of India towards prevention of fraud, cheating and unfair trade practices. This is a most henious act on the part of an MNC doing monopoly business in the world's largest consumer segment.

Hope your forum will do the needful at the earliest and prevent more Indians from being taken for a ride.

Get lost COCA COLA !!!

Surajit Basu

I have received two messages through SMS and the sender was CCAP. Subject is " congratulations your mobile number has won the sum of 1, 000, 000.00 GBP in the Coca-cola Award Promotion 2009 Prize:" cocacolaheadquatersuk(at)live.com. when i mailed in this email address my mail was not being sent and there was a message i.e. Please check all email addresses. Looks like one of them may not be formatted correctly".

Why Company peoples are making to their customers fool ? simultaneously Coca cola is loosing reputation in Market Place. Now, It is submitted as a complaint to Coca cola India and i think company should take care of it and also hoping that company should release the Prize at earliest possible to retain the Brand immage. Otherwise, Company can come under juridictions (law of India) towards prevention of fradulant, Cheat and unfair trade Practices.

Therefore, you are requested kindly intimate me that what to be done in this regard?

Thanking you,

Sabita Das,
    Milkfed Punjab (Verka House),
    SCO: 153-155, Sector: 34-A
    Chandigarh.
    I have also received the same messages through SMS and the sender was CCAPon my mobile no.[protected] . Subject is " congratulations your mobile number has won the sum of 1, 000, 000.00 GBP in the Coca-cola Award Promotion 2009 Prize:" cocacolaheadquatersuk(at)live.com.

sandeep sharma
    dev niwas, st.no.10, preet nagar
    gurmukh singh road
    new shimlapuri
    ludhiana
    i dont recieve my gift
      I am shopkeepper in punjab . our stockist promise us they give him to refrigrator to against the cheque . i give the cheque...
      Requested Sir,

I would like to know that "cocacola int'l mobile draw" is available or not....
      Please let me know name of the Director of Public Relations, EU and his contact number...
      Have been recieving mesgs on my mobile first and then my email id, stating that in random selection my mobile number has een...
      Dear sir, in my received mail submit on given below. Pls if any of help to him — e-mail from "vishal trivedi"...

TODAY 26th of June 2009at 21:05[PM], I FOUND PAN MASALA POUCH IN SIDE A BOTTLE OF SOFT DRINK NAMED "THUMS UP" In Indira Nagar"s Sector-8, Market, LUCKNOW. [U.P.]. Although I Had Already Drunk one bottle of thums up but right now i am in a suspicious state of mind whether the bottle which i already had was also contaminated. Due to inadequate and improper monitoring of quality by the company, I have face this situation and because of this i m facing mentally, physically, economically harassment .
      So i kindly request you to take legal action for that.
      THANK"S.

Coca-Cola — fraud SMS?? [Resolved]

i got a sms that my mobile number has won us$6, 50, 000 in the 2009 coca cola live international mobile draw . they ask me...

I have recieved a message that i have won a 1, 000000 GBP award from coca cola.
        please suggest me what to do ??

They are demanding 280 GBP for insurance to the described person

COMPANY ACCOUNT NAME: SHREEJI ENTERPRISES
        BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
        ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
        BRANCH: KANDIVLI (W)
        PAN NUMBER: BBIPK9336F
        AMOUNT TO PAY: 280 GBP ==== 23, 700 INR
        I also received the mail asking for deposit 48, 483 INR in the same account[protected]
        i received one message as " Your mobile No has won you GBP 200, 000 in the 2009 Coca-cola Mobile Draw ". My Mobile no is [protected]. I subitted my ration card photocopy as proof. My address is P.POONGKODI, DOOR NO:54, SUNDARAM STREET, ARANI - 632301 (TK), TIRUVANNAMALAI DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU.I kindly request, please reply any about this contest . My e-mail id is " [protected]@gmail.com".
        i also got the same message firstly on my mobile and after that they told me to deposit 280 pounds in the same account number . i am rohit and my mobile number is [protected]
        I had received 1 sms from coca cola mobile drwa 2009 & won $750000. I contact them through mail & they replied me regularly.Now they told me come down to South Africa or they are demanding $720 for their charges before they transfe the fund to my bank account.I m confused & puzzled about their honesty. kindly suggest me something.
        I have recieved massage your mobile no have won 1 million poundin the coca cola award and my mobile no. [protected]
        please suggest me what to do
        i also received massage winning of coca cola award i million pounds in cocacola award in mobile draw 2009 and to contact mr. roland, please conform and inform me what to do in this respect for claim,
        On 11.08.09 I hv got msg from named Coca Cola Award Promotion that my mobile no has won 1, 000, 000 GBP and for claim they gave me a mail-id named brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk for claim.after I send a mail to them and they also send their agent named Mr Benjamin Derrick as EU Dispatch Officer to Mumbai but he is demanding more and more like Insurance fees, Fees for certificates and register in RBI and also he send the scan copies to my mail is it true or false. one by one first he demanded 25000 for insurance next 78000 for custom clearance next 1, 60, 000 for two certificates then 1, 00, 000 for register in the RBI then 3, 82, 200 as conversion charge is two true or false tell me if any body know.
        "pliz kindly informed bout the prize wat people are claiming wether its true or just a fruad."
        i also received massage winning of coca cola award GBP25.000 in 2011 coca cola international mobile draw uk my mobile no. [protected]. [protected]
        adress village jhiktiya post barharwa dist sahibganj state jharkhand pin no 816101
        my name pramod kumar mishra
        email no [protected]@yahoo.in
          I RECEIVED A MESSAGE IN MY MOBILE PHONE (NO. [protected] -AIRTEL) ON[protected] THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 1, 000, 000.00...

I was stunned when a Shop In Poonamalee(chennai)(meena juice shop charged a slice 200 ml for RS.10 !!! when the next shop charged only RS.8 the owner of the shop argued nearly for twenty min with me justifying the price of Rs.10 to be right and argued that foriegn companies like coke are fraud .I was almost stunned by the price and the justification provided...The company must seriously look into this kind of merciless overcharging.This is a serious concern for the brand value of coke in the outskirts of chennai.

I got a call from sprite mumbai Tardev office and they take my address and say u have won a nokia Mobile (N73) so send your Documents 1No photo, 1 photo id (pancard / Driving License) & Ration card Xerox I have Send my all document 27th May 09 but after that i hv nt got any msg
            so i want to nokia Mobile (N73) whts this

Hassan Sanadi
            [protected]@gmail.com

Date :-13/06/2009

After sending my all document's they call me12/06/2009 : 04.59 pm and ask please pay Rs.3551/- (DD) on Coca cola Sprite kholega to milega. & send your Documents 1No photo, 1 photo id (pancard / Driving License) & Ration card Xerox to
            (Sprite kholega to milega offer, CRM contest to win.com 42 film center, Tardev, MUMBAI 400034 TEL NO:- [protected],[protected]
            Sprite kholega to milega terms & Conditions, i nereby request you that please take the sever action against the company. They are Cheatting and Hearting the peoples heart..

My Winer Sprite kholega to milega offer lable No is[protected]

Hassan Sanadi
            [protected]@gmail.com
              To Whom It May Concern:

I have received a confirmation from so called Coca-Cola Lottery. They are asked me...
              I HAVE RECIVED AN SMS THAT I HAD WON 1, 000, 000 GBP IN 2009 LUCKY DRAW BUT NO RESPONCE FROM COCO COLA THERE CONTACT ID IS...
              SIR MYSELF RAVI FROM AMRITSAR, , I HAD GOT A MSG FRIDAY NIGHT THT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED WINNER IN COCA COLA AWARD PROMO.ND...
              Dear Sir! Ihave received a sms on my mob no.[protected] that "YOUR MOBILE NO. HAS WON $3000000.00 IN THE ONGOING orangeINTL...
              COCA COLA UK PROMO!!
              I am getting these type of Mails very often.

Not only this i got a sms in my cell...