Microsoft
Microsoft Corporation Ptv. Ltd.

Microsoft Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Microsoft Complaints & Reviews

When I try to type in my laptop it is doing shortcuts instead of typing

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have forgotten my work or school account sign-in credentials. Kindly help in recovering the account.

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I cannot sign in to my personal Microsoft account.

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought my MICROSOFT Xbox Wireless Controller Daystrike Camo Special Edition Bluetooth Gamepad from Flipkart as a Birthday...

My Surface go charging port is not working properly.There is no light in the charging port .Please consider this as fast as possible
        Sep 17, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the 4th Surface device that I am using ( 3 replacements done for the original) and screen flickers. What really is...

The keyboard for my Surface Pro is working at times. The keyboard goes off at times and resuming it's functioning
          Sep 06, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Ashish from hadapsar pune, maharashtra, i want to raise complaint for my microsoft book 3 product which is not working properly, i have purchase this product on January but suddenly I am having major battery issue of this product, battery drain quickly and sometime directly get shut down, please do the needful.
            Sep 06, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, this is hereby inform you about my access on email id
              my Email id is [protected]@live.in i cannt access it verify...

Windows 11 setup

We couldn't install Windows 11

0xC[protected]x30018
              The installation failed in the First Boot Phase with an error during
              SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE operation.

Request help in resolving this Windows 11 installation issue.
              Sep 02, 2021

Team
                I cannot access to my LENOVO desktop through my microsoft account.
                My account is ramya*****@outlook.com.Kindly help.
                Pls contact in [protected]@yahoo.in
                Sep 02, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even after replacing the laptop for Overheating issue its coming on replacement laptop as well.
                  What is the meaning of sending replacement laptop which is producing similar issue . I have 2 more users who is facing same.
                  please provide solution as soon as posible.
                  Aug 25, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got my product key for microsoft apps. When I am using product key for login it is showing please double check your product key. We are having trouble in recognizing. I am not able to access any of microsoft apps or programs
                    Aug 24, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per above subject line we purchased Surface Laptop MS SL3 (Product serial no[protected] since day one it's not working and last 14 days, I visited your Reliance Digital GT Store Jaipur s on almost daily basis ( 8 times ) and spent time with your technical expert who sale me this product drop the product for proper repairing. Now without using a single day of laptop after taking so much time, store team suggested and said that your lodge complain to Microsoft site and asked for replacement.

This is very bad and lethargic services and very worst experience with such large digital store.

Kindly support and guide to protect my rights under consumer protection act.
                      Aug 20, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a Microsoft surface laptop 2 which I had purchased from reliance digital on 26/6/20. After the purchase I was constantly...
                        Daar sir/mam
                        I purchased microsoft laptop 29 Jan 2021
                        Microsoft given 10000 cash back but till now
                        Cash...
                        My subscription of Microsoft office 365 got auto renewed in May 2021..but office is not working stating that subscription...

Problem ongoing over a year. I have lost hours upon hours of time dealing with this and I'm not at all happy!

After Windows updates, I cannot access the internet. After several discussions with tech support, they finally got me back on. I was told to disengage Bit Defender before updating - which I did. But the result was the same.

I finally rolled back to the prior build.

Question: Why can't your techs access notes about my experiences without a case number? They should be able to search with other criteria (my name?).

I don't know what to do going forward - except avoid updates and cannot seem to get any useful information.

The last Chat tech finally gave me a phone number to call which said MS does not take tech calls. Interesting way to do business!

Jordan Gitelman
                        Aug 10, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought surface pro microsoft and its not working properly during work bubble come on the screen and its irritating and affecting my work. you dont have any service centre in delhi and its more irritating for me to working with this issue. reply as soon as possible
                          Jul 24, 2021

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've been getting used to Microsoft Teams for my study lectures. There's a tiny problem, in fact confusing icon display which has to be look forward in changing.

Issue:
                            Whenever you're done with speaking on a call in parallel, your meeting will be held. But right after back to the meeting from call, your mike shows ON, which basically was muted.

Thank you.