[Resolved] Cocacola Company — coca-cola company uk lottery

Bestavaripeta, Cumbum, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Chintha nagendra on Mar 20, 2020
Namaste sir my wife has received a message that coca cola company's mobile number winner is coming. How true this is

If this message is true, i must do it

Head office: tel: +[protected]
Prize redemption center-1-queen,
Caroline street hammersmith, london
W6 9hq, united kingdom.

Draw 2020winner
Final approval for consignment delivering:

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to you from our awards department. The 2019 award of cocacola company of england is no doubt, your winning fund of (£500, 000.00 gb pounds which is approximately 5 crore 35 lakhs india rupees) you will receive this fund by diplomatic system of payment from united kingdom.in responds to your email, we are happy to inform you that the diplomat mr. Philip richard shall be departing from london on 12 ]march /20 20to arrive india by 13 march /20 20. Be informed that the diplomat shall be arriving in airport as procedures demands by the india government.

We equally has made a proper inquiry from the indian airport authorities as per the rules and procedures on receiving a foreign luggage into india, so they strictly told us that because of the war in syria and the chemical weapon used in syria and level of terrorist in the world that every foreign parcel coming to india must be thoroughly verified and cleared by indian airport custom security agency. They equally in formed us that you, the owner of the parcel shall pay an airport clearance charge of (22, 700 rupees only) to indian airport custom security agency.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-21 15:01:54
You are not logged in to view this message Hello Chintha nagendra, Jen123 sent you a message. You must log in to ConsumerComplaints.in to see or reply to the message. Regards, Consumer Complaints Team www.consumercomplaints.in

[Mar 20, 2020] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chintha nagendra Mar 21, 2020
Namaste sir please inform me of my complaint
Updated by Chintha nagendra Mar 21, 2020
Namaste sir please inform me of my complaint Tell us what to fix

Comments

I have a winner of samsung award winning
I received an email that I won GBP 500, 000 from lottery in coca cola company uk.So I sent u my details as soon as possible.But there's no reply about that sir.I kindly request to send a reply about that If I really wonned and If it's truth.
New form mobaile sms
Shakhawat Hossain Swapon's reply, Mar 17, 2020
thanks, white is my number

P.O. Box 1734, Atlanta, Haryana, United States - 30301