[Resolved] Cocacola Company — i am complaining regarding non payment of my bonus amount and salary due

Rajahmundry, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Aug 22, 2018

I s. Srihari worked as electronics supervisor in sri sarvaraya sugars limited, bottling unit, kesavaram pin code 533341, east godavari district of andhra pradesh. Sir i worked there from january 2010 to december 2010.

Sir, the company has to pay my bonus amount, but they are not paying my due amounts, in this regards i approached them several times but, they are saying their factory manager mr. Seshagiri rao is not approving my request.

Even though i designated in the company as electronics supervisor, they treated me as helpers to their operators, so with this disappointment i resigned my service in that company in a proper way, but they relieved me before notice period due date and deducted my one month salary as notice period short fall. And they said i would get my bonus amount in june 2011. Since then i approached them several times without success.

Sir, this is completely unfair because of one factory manager egoism i am facing such problem from past 8 years.

Sir, please accept my plea, please look into the issue and ask the concern to pay my dues i. E. My bonus amount plus my one month salary (Which they deducted on their own decision) with applicable interest for these 8 years.

Their contact details are:
Sri sarvaraya sugars limited, bottling unit, kesavaram, pin code 533341, east godavari district of andhra pradesh, phone:[protected],[protected],[protected].

Factory manager contact details are:
Mr. Seshagiri rao, mobile: [protected]

Their corporate office address is:
Sri rajarajeswari amma garu, sri sarvaraya sugars limited, 12 ethiraj salai, egmore, chennai, pin code 600008.

Sir, please accept my plea, please look into the issue and ask the concern to pay my dues i. E. My bonus amount plus my one month salary with applicable interest for these 8 years.

Thanking you sir,

Yours sincerely,

S. Srihari,
Aadhar no.[protected]
Mobile no. [protected], e-mail: srihari. [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2018
Now my complaint is resolved, they have settled my account.

[Aug 22, 2018] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Query.
I want to know that the mails which I had received on 28th of August 20158respectively are real or fake.
HEAD OFFICE:
Tel: [protected]
Fax: [protected]
Prabijit's reply, Aug 28, 2018
Query.
I want to know that the mails which I had received on 28th of August 2018 respectively are real or fake.
HEAD OFFICE:
United Kingdom.
Tel: +447441923529
Fax: +44871234003

P.O. Box 1734, Atlanta, Haryana, United States - 30301
    Cocacola Company - i am complaining regarding non payment of my bonus amount and salary due