Cognate Health Services Private Limited — cognate health is not paying the reimbursement amount for cancelling the registration

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ArindamKo on Oct 22, 2018
I have purchased a policy from COGNATE HEALTH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED. by paying annual premium of Rs.6000.
I have put few reimbursement in past 2 months according to their process and procedure and as per policy the reimbursement amount was supposed to be paid to customer within 10-15 working days. However, they have not paid any amount.
As I have not received any single penny then I have requested them to cancel my registration, however they are denying to do so. I need your intervention in resolving this issue.
I think this type of problem have been faced by multiple customer(victim) like me.
My registration details ass below:
Name - Arindam Konar
Premium Amount - Rs.6000
Card no - [protected]
Customer Id - CHS0000534
Plane Name - Coral preventive Family Health Package
Their address - Plot #Y9-10, 2nd Floor, Vipin Garden, Main Nazafgarh Road, Near Metro Pliier # 801, New Delhi - 110059

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Cognate Health Services Private Limited - cognate health is not paying the reimbursement amount for cancelling the registration

Company:Cognate Health Services Private Limited