Cognate Health Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 4, 2021

File a complaint to Cognate Health Services

Having problems with Cognate Health Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Cognate Health Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Cognate Health Services

Delhi

Cognate Health Services Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 1215 133

Cognate Health Services reviews & complaints(99)

They are doing fraud. There customer care number is not responding. They promised many thing. But they didn't complete once...

Hhh
Cognate Health Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cognate Health Services — Blood sample not collect

Dear Team,

i have try customer care number many time but this number [protected] not useful for support. i have also many time reminder for appointment taken for blood test but Mr. Rakesh no response my call & massage. so please this policy are useful for me then ok otherwise please refund my amount as soon as possible.

Praveen
    [protected]...

I don't know how come these kind of companies are existing in our country. If anyone reading this message, then please don't buy policy from this company. I do not want you to lose your hard earned money.

I purchased three years policy from this company for Rs.10, 000 for two members and i was promised that every year we will get health check-up voucher and dental voucher. Apart from these they promised many things, but till now i didn't even get a single rupee of service.

Aru from Cognate Health sold this policy to me.
    May 18, 2021
    My issues were never resolved. It is still open and their service sucks
    I also got trapped with their scheme they told a lot of lie and fake policy with so much surety like if you don't get profit i will leave my job i will provide you refund from my own account these kind of lie they told.

well raise more complaint about cognate health care fraud.

I have just added amount to one trade application but the app is fraud and my amount has debited from my account and credited to [protected]@sbi this id . And it's your I'd give me my amount back

I purchased three years policy from this company for Rs.10, 000 for two members and i was promised that every year we will get health check-up voucher and dental voucher. Apart from these they promised many things, but till now i didn't even single rupee of service.

Aru from Cognate Health sold this policy to me. This kind of people will never do well in their life.

I lost my credit card on the night of 13th oct and before i could block it there was this transation of inr 25, 000 on 14 oct from cognate health services without otp

This company is totally fraud their agents promise you lots of fake information. But while asking for service the back end team given the excuses and not providing any cashback and service.

In short chor company, shame on you guys please refund my money.
            yes lots of fake promise they made with me too and then number blocked

I have purchased the plan in february 2020 for the validity of one year.
              They have given me the voucher for dental treatment for the validity of 6 months.
              Two voucher for full body check up with the validity of 6 months each
              And the medical facility from the impaneled partners but at the beginning they said one can avail the services from any where we will give reimbursement.
              But now it is all in vain.
              I want my refund because they are not giving any services.

Team,

My name isAvinash i bought this policy on 30th Jul'2020, at time of selling policy " Dharmender Sharma (Center Head @ Cognate Health services)" they shared to reimbursement of medical exigency a like 50 % off on doctor consultation and examination, 30% off on eye treatments., 50 % off on doctor consultation and examination.
                30% off on all pathology tests and 30% off on radiology tests.
                20% off on medicines.br...

They create fake profiles to calibrate rank with good comments. Its totally pre planned and all good comments are fake profiles which are created by them, we can check profile only created to comment purpose in facebook.

They are fraud and their agents will promise you lots of fake information. Like they told me any doctor prescription or any medical bills they will give cashback. I gave 12000 and my friend after listening me gave 15000 for 3 years. But not a single bill they gave cashback till now. Now they are telling only their recognized stores they will provide which are not near by of my place. Recently they are not giving any reimbursement telling due to covid19 all services are suspended. What a ch*tiya company. Shame
                  Same thing happened with me lost of fake promise they made while asked for return they said who told you to buy this policy we will not provide any refund they should be sent jail they are robbers

i made a page where i mention that cognate health is fraud

Date 07/07/2020 fraudly deducted rs.25000 from my credit card.
                    Please return my amount as soon as possible. Mobile no [protected]

Inr 25000 was spent on your credit card xx4353 on 07-jul-20 at raz*cognate health. Avbl lmt:inr10105. Call [protected] (If in india) for dispute.

Mai apni family ke cognate health insurance pvt ltd liya 8000 me used karne ke liye card hospital legaya wo khealoi hospital accepet nai karra customer services ku call bhee karoo number wrong bolra ab mai kyakarru maa ki taiyat series health wale fraud karre mere saat kis ku complent dena pls help

I have purchased the policy on the 25th of feb 2020. A salesperson my name dharmender called and maid lots of promises, he said by a week i will even receive the health care and in 24 hr will receive a soft copy in the mail. And today is the 20th of may 2020 nothing i have to receive from. Each time i call the customer service no they say they don't have any details and for further information write a mail r call the salesperson. After...

This is regarding one fraud company namely “cognate health services private limited's corporate identification number is (Cin) u85320dl2017ptc314439 and registration number is 314439”. This company is dealing with affordable health care products. They are making so many promises and lure people with so many things and genuine people are regularly felling in their trap. It is like a chit fund company, if they...
                        This company makes a lot of fake promises while selling the policy. Please do not buy a policy at all from this company.

I am still suffering as why did i purchase this policy at all.

Whoever lost their money, let's fight together. I want to see these people behind bars, before they loot other people.

Aru sold this policy to me and her contact number is [protected]. I am going to file a case...
                        Customers be-aware!!

Please never purchase policy from this company, otherwise you will suffer lot. Their customer care service is the worst. They are here only to loot people's money.
                        _

I purchased the preventive health policy on oct 7th 2019 for 14, 000. While buying this policy, the sales team promised me that if you do not like our service then you can cancel within 45 days. Guys these people make...
                        Sales team is making false promises to achieve the sales targets. When it comes to actual claim for health insurance, they simply says sorry.
                        In my case they sale me health insurance policy saying 'you can claim some % of amount which you are spending it to your family doctor, medical check ups, medicines'. When i submit my first claim, they are saying you can submit any claim. You can only make use of card given you in specific hospitals....
                        Cognate health service pvt ltd is cheating customers. At time of selling policy they shared on email various benefits under policy but in policy documents it is only half of those benefit.

Also there customer care contact numbers keep changing to make customer fool... Or may be to delay support/ claim under policy.

I am trying to contact company from last 40 days by email and phone numbers provided by them but...