[Resolved] Cognizant — didn't get offer letter yet even after filling cis form

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Vigneshwaran Rajan on Dec 21, 2018

I attended interview for DotNet domain on 13-Oct-2018,
got "Cognizant Interview Status - Selected" mail on 15-Oct-2018
and "Invitation for Live Interview with Cognizant" mail i.e. to fill CIS form on 14-Nov-2018, after that I have not received any offer letter. Even tried to follow up with HR no reply.

Please don't call saying there is a Managerial interview I know it there no interview like that, and it involves attending the complete interview from scratch. And please be frank reply rejected or give the status. Please stop fooling around.

Kindly do the needful help.

CIS Form Id : 6784
Email Id : [protected]@icloud.com

Kind Regards,
Vigneshwaran R
([protected])

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2019

Comments

On the time o[censored]ploading PAN details i am not having my PAN card, but later i applied and got it, but now i cant able to upload it there is no submit or modify button! pls do the needful!!
I am unable to update my personal email id instead of company's email ID in the food card to see the transaction alerts. Please provide a solution for this problem.
Hi vignesh,

For me also, they are asking for Live Interview with Client, I could log into the session but nobody there or any sound. Can you please advise, filling up cis form is enough ? HR is not replying.

did you receive offer letter from cts? Please advise if any process we need to followup with them

Thanks!
Avijit_1989's reply, May 29, 2019
hey Vignesh,

can you guide me what to do.I am facing the same issue.

With Regards
Avijit Chaudhuri
I am facing the same issue.I attended the drive on 18th May, 2019 in Pune and cleared all the rounds including hr.
I have been told that i will get a link to upload the cis form within a week but till yet no call from Cognizant.
i got a mail on 29th may asking for Live Interview.I am not sure what is it and replied back to the team.But no response from that side .
Can anyone please help me to resolve the issue.I want to the status of my application.

With Regards
Avijit Chaudhuri
avi89.[protected]@gmail.com
avjitbose's reply, Jun 11, 2019
Have you received your offer letter?
Avijit_1989's reply, Jun 12, 2019
I got it 3 days before
i got the same live interview mail on 30th May 2019 and cleared all 4 rounds including hr round. No offer letter till date yet.
Did you receive offer letter let me know?
Dinesh Ravichandran's reply, Jul 31, 2019
If you received please help me too...

Kandhanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Cognizant - didn't get offer letter yet even after filling cis form