[Resolved]  Cognizant Technology Solutions — Not able to download onboarding pass from last one month

Hello Team

My previous joining date was 22 March 2021. Also for background verification, I had deposited all my documents and concerned letters on the onboarding portal in Feb 2021 and I have been let down by your hiring process for so much delay.
For joining your company on an immediate basis I had reduced my notice period to 12 March 2021 and expected to be onboarded in your company earlier but on 22 March 2021 same excuse was given to me. After that my joining date was postponed to 29 March 2021 and again pushed to 31 March 2021 and again pushed to 9 April 2021 but the same excuse was again given this time as well.
before the date of joining I am getting calls from different peoples belonging to CTS from the Candidate Engagement, Partner team had confirmed that days joining on telephonic conversation. But still, I have not availed of an onboarding pass
It is a very unpleasant experience for me from such a reputed organization.
Could you please let me know the exact date of joining with the onboarding pass? Also, can this process be performed parallelly after joining or can you let me know the latest when this process shall be completed?
Apr 14, 2021

Comments

Me also facing Same issue, I'm also waiting for onboarding pass, I got offer on 9th march 2021 and still 4 times they revised offer letter and now recruiter is also not picking up my call could you please help me out, I have left the job and also rejected other offers for cognizant
Hello team,

I am also facing same issue i also got 5 times revised date offer letter and recruiter is not responding to call and mail and still i am not receiving my onboarding pass for DOJ 16-Apr-2021. Can you please let me know exact date of joining with onboarding pass as i have left my previous organization.
siddardha kollipara's reply, May 4, 2021
is your issue is resolved, i am not able to login to the portal to download, but i git mail like onboarding pass is generetaed

Cognizant