[Resolved] Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service — Refund of advance payment of rs.599/- paid vide payment id no. 55594355

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Yanamandra VS MURTHY
An amount of rs. 599/- has collected by compare dth vide paymet id no. 55594355 and txn id no.[protected] on 18.06.2016 towards advance payment for dish tv connection. As per mr. Sameer of compare dth, the balance amount of rs. 1000/- is supposed to be paid after installation of the dish dtv with one month free offer. Since then, no one from dish tv has approached me or visited by house for the said connection. It is almost more than a month since i requested for refund of the my advance amount. But, there is no response from from compare dth. Request intervene in the matter and arrange for the refund of the advance payment of rs. 599/- paid vide aforesaid expedite the same as it is almost more than a month since the amount has been collected and it is not at all justified to keep the amount with you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2017
Received my amount back after persistent follow ups

[Jul 20, 2016] Compare DTH / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Yanamandra VS MURTHY,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
Dear Yanamandra VS MURTHY,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV
I received my amount back. Thanx a lot

+91 88 8254 4544 [Sales]
    +91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service - Refund of advance payment of rs.599/- paid vide payment id no. 55594355