Dish TV India Ltd.

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV related photos (890)

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Friends. I am from mumbai and writing my n my neighbour's experience, do not buy dish tv it's trap and I am suffering or rather...

I got a recharge done on 16 January 2021 of rupees 1200 and my money got deducted from my account but DishTV says there is no recharge done i did not receive any messages from dish TV about failure or successful of the recharge and as I contacted the bank I got to know that my account was debited of rupees 1200 and the service provided is saying that dish TV has not been recharged

[Jan 16, 2021] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Transaction ID, Dish ID ?
Dear Customer (unique777),

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV

I dont want AYUSHMAAN ACTIVE.
    But I can not deactivate that.
    For no reason I am paying Rs. 40 per month

Kindly help me in deactivating that

[Jan 15, 2021] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Rahul,

DishTV

I had done recharge of Rs. 301 from dishtv's online website on 11 Jan 2021.
      I used debit card recharge method for the payment and i paid the amount using debit card. I didn't get any transaction details from dishtv's website as i enter otp transaction failed. Nor I received any recharge successful/failure sms. I contacted my bank and they said that payment was done successfully so no issue at their side. I want to ask dishtv, isn't it possible that payment is successful (You received money on your account) but recharge is not done for any technical reason. How can i provide transaction id in this case if i don't have any?
      Please update the amount or refund it asap.

[Jan 14, 2021] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Nishtha,

Respected sir,
        I have been using Dish TV having current " VC code [protected] " since last so many years.
        But...
        I am getting non stop computer generated calls from Dish Tv everyday regarding various offers that I have no interest, it's...

May New mobile phone charger [protected]
        My monthly pack available 301

My account balance 1289
        Pick not available channel Hindi or Bangla or bacha cartoon in Korea

[Jan 08, 2021] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Praful,

Dear Praful,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

i've been watching some channels for long back ago and last week on 24/12/20 i had some few missing channels like. hungama, disney
          and i really want those channels back since i couldnt watch at all

[Jan 01, 2021] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Daniel,

DishTV

My Dishtv VC No [protected] .And iam getting non stop call remainders regarding VC recharge . Kindly don’t do calls to me and remind me. Iam much aware of when to do recharge when not to do. Though my number is in DND I don’t know how iam getting these. Kindly stop calling me these promotional calls from dishtv.
            Non stop calls about reminding me vc recharge. Please stop calling me

[Jan 04, 2021] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I dont know whats wrong with dishtv team, getting there daily promotional calls. I tried blocking there many numbers but still they keep on calling from different different numbers. This is literally harassment. Please stop calling me im not interested in listening your daily promotional calls.

[Dec 29, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Prathmesh,

DishTV

I have been harassed by DishTv for past so many years and I am fed up of these call. I need help to put a court case against these Dishtv because I never opted in for these calls. As a senior citizen I implore to be helped because this DishTv people call me night and day after telling them thousand of times not to call me. DishTv company should be ashamed of themselves and I wish no one uses DishTv ever again. I am reachable at [protected] for addressal of my issue.

[Dec 28, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Rickson,

DishTV

I have been fed up. On daily basis i get atleast 20 calls from dish tv even after telling to put my phone number on dnd. Sometimes they call me more them 3 4 times in an hour. My request is to stop this or i will complain for mental harrasment on dish tv.

[Dec 25, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My number is ( [protected])
                  Dear Aksh,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV

DishTV — getting non stop calls from dish tv

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv...
                    My airtel DTH registration number is [protected]-001, one day i was engaged in airtel thanks app, by mistake Rs.247 value added...

Hi. Am based outside india and i want to change my RMN with Dish Tv

[Dec 20, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Customer( Fir khan),

DishTV

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different chennai land lines numbers on my registered mobile number with...

Keep getting calls from dish tv, true caller blocks few calls but they keep calling with different number, [censored] service by dish tv .
                      I have both Tata sky and dish tv but I never get any calls from Tata sky, but DishTV won't stop calling I have almost 100 blocked calls and all are from DishTV.
                      Annoying spam calls

[Dec 19, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i just want no promotional calls from dish tv ever..
                        They are irritating, if i cut their call...

I have recharge with rs. 410 on 15 Dec.2020.
                        But I am unable to viewing tv, while amount deduct..
                        Please look into it matter and need to helping.

Reg Mobile no. [protected]
                        Mehul Pandya
                        Recharge amount deduct from account

[Dec 16, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Mehul,

DishTV

Customers care always disturb me to make unnecessary call during all time....