Dish TV India Ltd.

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

I recharged Rs 291 to wrong vc no [protected].
My orignal current vc no is [protected]
My name is Sanjay Kumar Soni

From
Sanjay Kumar Soni
Oct 22, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I am getting non-stop promotional calls from dish tv for over a month. I get 3-4 automated calls per day. They are all automated and I have no way of stopping them. This is mental harassment. I do not want to get any calls, I don't even use dish tv services but I still get so so many calls. All the numbers are landline and start with 044(Chennai). I have blocked more than 30 numbers so far but I keep getting calls from new landline numbers. It is infuriating.
    Oct 20, 2021

Dear Akhilesh,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV — Recharge not received [Resolved]

I have recharge my dishtv (vc number [protected] )with 200 rupees on 18th october from kotak bank app but amount got deducted...

I have bee getting non stop calls from dishtv on my vc connected number. Though i've activated dnd on my phone number, still i am getting daily 4 to 5 calls.in case i cut the call, they keep calling till 10:00 pm.in night. There in no solution by blocking these numbers as there are different mobile and land line numbers.
      I'm mentally harrassed by such marketing. Please look into this as soon as possible.
      Thank you.
      Oct 19, 2021

Dear Vipul,

DishTV
        Sir main nala Tara Chand ne block kar rakha h kaafi bar bol chuke h lekin vo nale se jaali nahi hata...

Oct 16, 2021

Dear Munjal,

Still not stopped the calls and messages from dishtv since 2 years
          getting it every single day.. telling 100 times...

Even DND is on .Received 5 calls per day for promotions, please stop calling this is a harrasment.
          Oct 13, 2021

Dear Customer,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

I have made a recharge of Rs.3989/- to get 1year + 30 days extra and free service visit offer.
            But the next recharge date is on[protected].
            I had complained about no signal last 7 days, but they asking charge on service visit.

so i don't want any more dish tv, kindly cancel my payment and refunded the whole amount.
            Oct 12, 2021

Dear Ali,

Dear Ali,

DishTV
              Sir show the msg many times.sir esa kya hua koi set top box right nahi jo company ko 2 months m 4.5 bar change karne p bhi...

I am receiving multiple promotion phone calls from the Dishtv. I have deactivated the dishtv services in mid of 2020.

Since then I keep getting phone calls to activate the service or promote with an offer. I get calls on daily basis.

I had requested several times to remove my number from the system, for few days the calls will be stopped and then I face the same issue.

I have even blocked multiple numbers and i still get calls from new numbers. I have sent multiple emails to dishtv but there is no response. This is very bad I cannot tolerate this no more.
              Oct 11, 2021

DishTV
              The calls will be stopped for few days after raising complaints and then I get calls again. This is continuing for more than a year, I even thought of changing my number but unfortunately cannot due to other personal reasons. Dishtv is such a pathetic company i have ever seen, even after soo many complaints they continue to trouble people.

DishTV
                सर, मैं ऋषिदेव कुमार dish tv का परमानेंट ग्राहक हूँ...
                MY VC NO. -[protected]

I am dish tv customer since long time. Every momths many problem are facing by company...
                Sir
                I want to recharge the Rs 791- wala plan shown on your website. But customer care refuses this not shown on the...

My Dish TV hasn't function till last 2 days I had complained on 04 .09.2121 they have assured me resolved the problem within 24 hours they have not resolved the problem till now 06.09.2121 3.57 pm also they have not given satisfactory answer in other hand my daily rent also continue.
                Kindly help me
                Oct 06, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                My VC No-[protected], Registerd mobile number- [protected], complaint no (registered in Dish TV costume care[protected]
                Babasisu's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 8, 2021
                My problem is resolved on 08.10.21 at about 7am. Hence it is requested to close my complaint

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV

Sir, I mistakenly recharged in wrong vc no...pls transfer that amount to my current vc no from wrong vc no.
                  My current vc no is [protected] and wrong vc no is [protected]..
                  Oct 06, 2021

Dear Nijhum,

Dear Nijhum,

Wrong vc number=[protected]
                    Correct vc number=[protected]...

1. does not work start 5/10 times it is new. 2. it is not possible to record or recorded does not play. 3. very slow after start. 4. Login issues. 5. can not change or modify program selection with ease. 6. does not allow more than 2 change at a time
                    Oct 04, 2021

DishTV

I wish to inform that my DishTV not working in every two month, technician visited more than 4 time...