DishTV Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated May 10, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to DishTV

Having problems with DishTV?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DishTV customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DishTV Website

Toll free
1860 180 3474

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

DishTV reviews & complaints(5242)

Dear sir/ madam
I am a dish tv costumer from Leh Ladakh having VC no. [protected]. I recharged my account on 30 April 2022 and gave several missed call on the toll free no. provided for refreshment but not not updated till today i.e 11 May 2022. When I contacted Mr. Rajiv, Mr. Saqib and Ms. Sana regarding the problem they disconnected my call in between. Now I request your good self to direct the company to refund the money of these...

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir, i request you to kindly update my dishtv account, coz right the time i bought dishtv.. There's no switch off date or my number on it. my dishtv Vc No [protected] and my dishtv account have a balance but still show me no amount in your account ... So kindly update it as much as possible as it can... Im waiting for it
    Dear Adeel,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Adeel,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Please don't call me again and again. I have lots of work to do other than listening your plans and watching TV. If I have facing issues then I will definitely call you. But don't disturb me again and again by calling me. Yesterday I got 23 missed calls from DishTV. It's ridiculous now.
      Dear Rohan,

Dear Rohan,

DishTV

I have recharged total amt.of ₹.6008/- from 29.1.22 to 1.5.2022.
        In my dishtv a/c. the balance amt. shows ₹.5948/- and in my tv, it shows only ₹.350/-. And in both places, the switch off date shows 2.5.2022.
        I don't know, how it is possible,
        I have tried to call on [protected] for this complaint but no response.
        Kindly dive this problem and my recharged amt. mat adjust for future period or refund it to me...
        Without inform me change my dish tv package. and dish tv care executive was said " no change your package "
        Don't give me a refund
        my vc no. [protected]
        Dear Bharat,

Dear Bharat,

DishTV

DishTV calls me almost 5 6 times a day. Sometimes even as late as 10pm. Numerous calls during office hours. They have made a hell of a situation. I have raised many complaints with DishTV but its of no use. They instead removed my RMN which made it rather difficult for me to choose packs and channels. Please help me out of this nuisance by DishTV....
          Without informing threw out another neighbour customers dish that was attached on Terrace and put his own DishTV on someone else's dish stand. Very disobedient behaviour that's come from a big company' employee. Not acceptable.. need an urgent response...

I am Arun Zadbuke from Maharashtra and a coustomer of Dish tv service provider my Dish tv VC number is [protected]. They are saying that if I don't make a recharge on switch off date they charge late fess on daily basis. I think I have the rights that on which date the recharge has to be done. So please look into it.
          Dear Gaurav,

I have dish tv connection with VC No. [protected] and[protected]

I am receiving unnecessary calls from. I faced accident while receiving call.

It cost me Rs. 92, 000/- for the treatment.

It is intimated not to disturb any more as far above VC numbers are concerned I request you to refund my treatment cost without any delay.

My contact number is
            [protected]br...

My Contact numbers are
            [protected]br...
            Hi, registered mobile number is [protected]. I receive recharge reminder calls despite having DND. I have complained about it so many times still I gets calls and messages. They always say we have forwarded it to team but nothing happens. They keep calling with different numbers unless you pick up call. If you not gonna stop I will switch to some other provider. I am attaching screenshot of that phone number. I don't need any sort of recharge...
            Dish TV is calling numerous time on my both telephone numbers for their promotional sales. I have DND activated on my phone but still they call from new numbers always. I am truly disturbed by their promotional calls. I have asked their call center executives to exclude my number from calling list, but they arent doing so. I am getting disturbed mentally by their numerous calls....
            Dish tv promotional offers are calling me daily for 5-6 times and sometimes more than that. Even after requesting them to not call back they still keep harrassing me during my meetings and working hours. If i cut the call they keep on calling immediately without understanding the importance if privacy in any person's life. Please request you to take strict action against this or i will go legal against DishTv...
            Our channel pack is family sports premium hindi of 146 rs including ncf gst the total chargable cost 288rs and every month they increased ncf.
            If we recharge for only 1 channel they take 130 rs ncf.

Photo is attached. Channel price is 19 rs
            But after applying extra charge total amount 175.82...

DishTV — Getting Promotion call daily from dish tv

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different lines numbers for vc number [protected] on my registered mobile number with them which is on do not disturb mode. I don't know if that's even legal. Many times u have asked them to stop calling me but they don't. This is mental harassment. I can't even block the numbers coz they call from different numbers everytime....

Hello I am continuously getting dish tv promotion calls every day, even if I block all the incoming calls, still i am getting calls from different numbers, mostly from chengalpett area. It's really giving a mental harassment.. please remove my number from your DishTV database.
            Dear Saravana,

Saravana Bhuvanesh's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 11, 2022
            Please provide me the customer complain team email id to forward this issue.
            Dear Saravana,

DishTV

I keep on getting unnecessary calls frequently which is irritating. Sometimes 10s of times for no reason and they keep on talking in some other language.
              Dear Pavan,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts into trying to help you out.

DishTV

I have been getting non stop calls from dishTv on my Vc connected number. Though I've activated DND on my phone number, still i am getting daily 4 to 5 calls. In case i cut the call, There in no solution by blocking these numbers as there are different mobile and land line numbers.
                Dear Suraj,

Suraj05654's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 8, 2022
                [protected]@dishtv.in is invalid mail.how to mail RMN
                Dear Suraj,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in so that our team can look into your concern.

DishTV — Complaint Regarding Extra charges in offer period

I have received a SMS from Dish tv for upgrade set up box to Version 4 from version 2 on 01 Apr 22, after that I had called to customer care for confirmation about offers period for setup box will be upgraded with no cost after this recharge will be ₹499 available in Recharge wallet, after this I had upgrade this to version 4 and paid ₹499 to technician and technician has done recharge on same day at 1400 hrs on 02 Apr...