DishTV Customer Care

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

haribhau3 on May 29, 2020
Please don't receive processing fee charges VC no [protected]/[protected]

Harish Gadalay . on May 28, 2020
    Toooo many calls, harrasing me any where and everywhere . I dont need ur harrasment calls spare my life . I have many other things than diah tv recharge .

swaroop sahoo on May 28, 2020
      I logged into my account to see that I am being charged for the Ayushmaan Active since May 13 2020 even though I haven't ever subscribed to it. Now there is a 30 day lock-in period.
      Also I had subscribed to another VAS Movies Active which is way past the lock in period of 30 days and now I want to deactivate but there is no option on their website to deactivate and no one is picking up calls.
      Please deactivate both the VAS with immediate effect and refund the amount of money charged
      Thank you.

DishTV — complaint not attended, complaint no.562811063, vc no;02535859990

ASHOK MAITI on May 27, 2020
        I am not getting any response/status from you regarding my complaint, when it will be attended. Since after the cyclone, i...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

DishTV — Requesting to deactivate ayushmaan active channel

Vedi ka bhuran on May 27, 2020
        With every recharge i am forced to pay extra money. I don't want to see the ayushmaan active channels which costs rs.40 or...

Sankar nath ghosh on May 26, 2020
        Signal problem 301, but customer service does not solve the problem.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Home & Garden

DevJoshi081289 on May 25, 2020
          Please note there is permanent logo being displayed on right bottom corner of my tv screen which block/ hides that part of picture.
          I request dish TV to remove their logo from my screen as I'm paying to watch channel .
          that I can be able to view complete frame of channels for I'm paying you.

haribhau3 on May 25, 2020
            Please don't receive processing fee vc no [protected]
            Register mobile no [protected]
            Haribhau kale

Rj11 on May 24, 2020
              I have bee getting non stop calls from dishtv on my vc connected number ([protected]). Though i've activated dnd on my phone number, still i am getting daily 4 to 5 calls.in case i cut the call, they keep calling till 10:00 pm.in night. There in no solution by blocking these numbers as there are different mobile and land line numbers.
              I'm mentally harrassed by such marketing. Please look into this as soon as possible.
              Thank you.

DishTV — 7 days no free 3 month recharge

Vimalesh Kumar Tiwari on May 24, 2020
                Recharged ₹ 714 but did not get 7 days free. On 3 month recharge and when i am checking my monthly recharge, only ₹ 238...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

rahul17101990 on May 23, 2020
                Hi, i am subscriber of dish tv.. And i was watching b4u channel since longer time on channel number 456. But from last 8 days channel was removed from list without any reasonn... I am very disappointed with the service of dish tv in this condition.. My id number is [protected].
                Please do the needful and start my chanel again.

anuragdec92 on May 23, 2020
                  Respected sir, i want to bring to your notice that this is second time i am complaining about the same problem that channels are not broadcasted on regular basis for example no news channel except 'aaj tak' since last week, all other channels are broadcasted as per their will, it seems as if we are being reduced to a mere puppet from dish tv subscriber and will see whenever and whatever they will broadcast. It's a request to look into the matter and solve our grievances because it's a frustrating experience, the mental agony that is associated with it can't be described because again and again same problem, if they can't show such number of channels then they must clarify why do they boast of their packs, showing amazing offers, on the one hand they show startling offers and on the other they frustrate by their stubborness of not showing any channels.
                  If someone has promised such no. Of channels then they must adhere to it otherwise their will be widening of trust. It's a request to look into the matter as early as possible.
                  Dish tv
                  Vc no.-[protected]
                  Mobile no.-[protected]

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category TVs

Somnath dhakane on May 22, 2020
                    I m not customer of dish tv. But so many marketing call disturb me being dnd mobile number...

SudiptoBardhan on May 22, 2020
                      My dish tv vc no is [protected], my name is sudipto bardhan. Dish tv has suddenly removed all my bengali news channels without any notice. Please restore them asap.

DishTV — Redg.mobile number change

Riyan singh on May 21, 2020
                        Plaese change my mobile number...

Jeeten Bisoyi on May 20, 2020
                        I have been calling them for signal issues. Rather resolving it they are charging me more extra money for techinian support regularly. Earlier i have paid and they took extra money for signal setting as well their techinians are thieves who don't do the installation property so that it will stop working again and you have to call them again and to pay extra money.. It has become the habit of this company for charging unnecessary money to fill their pockets. I want to change my operator now, but when i am calling they are not responding.

DishTV — 101 channel not subscribed

Biswajitsahu on May 19, 2020
                          My dish tv id [protected] and my monthly rent pack is 160.00 and today my pack 348.00 why i am surprised iam not any subscribe...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Ìsha on May 19, 2020
                          I tried to recharge my dish TV today and the money got debited. I did not recieve any transaction ID or successful recharge message.
                          Please send them.

DishTV — Unregistered my mobile number

Mugdha Nandedkar on May 19, 2020
                            Hello. EarIier i was using Dish Tv, but now a days I am not any more dish tv user. Frequently i am getting call from Dish...

Manjunath Gowdru on May 18, 2020
                            My old number is [protected] to my new number [protected] i want add this my new number [protected] please and don't disturb in my old number ok. Agar sharam hi tho mera purani number pe call mat karo dubara nahi tho fir badiya se gaali dunga tumlog ko kitna baar bola hnu change karne karte nahi abi tak our daily kam se kam 20 baar call aata, kyu kya samaj rakhe hamhara pass our kohi kaam nahi hoga hi kya din bar tumlog ka call hi attend karte rahe hum

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Telecommunications

Alliance
                              No internet connection since 20th May 2020
                              (20 minutes ago)
                              Indian Army
                              On the name of Indian army parcel service fraud
                              (39 minutes ago)
                              NDMC / MCD
                              Catching the street Dog
                              (41 minutes ago)
                              Franklin Templeton
                              Deliberately making redemption of units impossible before scheme wound up