[Resolved]  Abn Amro — MENTAL TORTURE, HARRASEMENT AND BAD WARNINGS.

Respected Sir,
My name is Amit Pandey having ABN AMRO BANK's credit card number - [protected] & [protected].i am being regularly harrassed by collection executives & caller's from NOIDA since October 09.Callers from NOIDA were PRAMOD - [protected], [protected], AKHIL-[protected], RAJ-[protected], [protected], [protected], their landline nos'[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected]. Yesterday dated November, 21, 2009 they have been warned to kill me by their mobile phones because he told he cant abuse on recorded landline. The mobile no. was [protected] from which they warned me.

Due to my car accident was happend on 29th October, 2009 in mumbai i am having financial problems so i was asking to not call me again and again. if i spoke with a person then within 2 minutes another person calls me. They were only interested in collecting my minimum due for which they used abusive langauge and warned me to come at my house and kill me, bad words in hindi etc.
They used very rubbish language. They send their executive named Rakesh twice at my place.. Also they abused my relatives on their landline, i dont know how they got their number.

Finally i will not pay to these people or their executive. When i will get fund i shall directly make the payment into Abn amro branch in mumbai.

I have complaint this to banks costumer care. If anyany things happens to me these people would be responsible for the same. And bank can check my records, i have alway made my payment before my accident. I dont want any executive at my place and neither i will pay to them. i will pay to the bank. Any possitve support would be appreciated. If any person is recovering from huge injury by an accident, how can he afford these harrassment and pay their minimum dues and speak whole day with them 1 by 1. thanks....
Amit Pandey, Mumbai.