ABN AMRO Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Sep 22, 2022

File a complaint to ABN AMRO

Having problems with ABN AMRO?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ABN AMRO customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ABN AMRO

ABN AMRO Website

ABN AMRO Head Office Address

Hansalaya Building 15, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

ABN AMRO Phone Numbers

ABN AMRO reviews & complaints(474)

ABN Amro had issued a credit card to me in 2007 and they themselves added an insurance to this and asked me to pay for the same.
I told them very clearly that the insurance was not required and had asked them to cancell the card.
they cancelled the card but the charges for the insurance s was charged to me as outstanding. i refused to pay the same as it was not my spending. the bank has marked it as outstanding settlement and...

My father got an ABN AMRO credit card back in 2005 when he was told that there are no annual fees. Of course, that was a lie. After the year was completed, we received notification of charges. We realized we were lied to, and when we fought with the bank, they kept adding charges for non-payment. After a while, we came to an understanding with the bank, and we were told that the card was closed and the charges waived. This was many years bank and we never received any written communication. We were under the impression that this was closed.

Now, after 17 odd years, when we applied for a car loan, we came to know that on the 31st of July 2022 this bank somehow added my father in the defaulter list with CIBIL and damaged his score. This is clearly malpractice and someone needs to teach them a lesson. Please help.

I had an ABN Amro Credit Card all dues were cleared in 2011 but still today in 2022 i am still getting recovery calls.I have the receipts and settlement letter of the same .They have marked me as an defaulter.Impacted my cibil score even after paying all the dues. Still getting calls for recovery.The bank has shut in India where to reach out for help no idea.Strict actions should be taken against such banks

The above abn no have account in Instagram with the name of Harshita Jaiswal, she is doing scam with the people. Kindly take strict action against her. I don’t have want other people like me to get into her scam.
      Hoping you will do something against her.
      My mobile no. +91 [protected]

I have received a phone call from delhi for recovery of rs 9900/- against a credit card which have not been used by me even once since it was issued to me, they threaten to file an fir if the dues are not paid and they also told that they have send me two letters, i have recd no statement of account or reminders of due amount from them since the year 2007, than all of sudden they threatening to file an fir, send statement of account for the amount due so that one can understand what for the amount is due, this all is giving me mental agony. My credit card no. Being [protected], a/c no.[protected]e2331637 the card was issued in 2007

Please provide account details, credit card no.

In my car's RC, ABN Amro is mentioned. Although I never took a car loan from ABN Amro, it may be a mistake from the dealer I bought the car. I need to extend my RC for another five years as it's about to complete 15 years and needs NOC from RTO to transfer to another state. I don't have any outstanding amount related to the ABN Amro loan, but I'm lost from which bank to take no due NOC. ABN Amro is not there anymore, and Kotak Mahindra refused...

I m Vijay Jamanpuri. I m tired in my CIBIL score report shows that abn ambro make me defaulter. I never used credit card .. but there agents comes and collect my documents and I never get card. after 1 yr. they ask me annual fees.. I told I m not using card and so. and its free ur agent told me... so I didn't used card... still those r saying we will make u defaulter and I request u kindly remove my name.. Mentally Harrass ur company. and even didn't know which door to knock because ur company shut off.

regards,
            vijay jamanpuri
            pan card .. AGFPJ4735N

PLS. CALL ME

vijay here... I m tired due to wen I apply any loan.. that CIBIL score.. low because of this ABN AMRO.. I never used there credit card also.. but I remember there agents comes and fill my form but I never get any credit card at 2006 appropriate. I really tired why they make me blacklisted... kindly help me in this situation.. even I am unable to contact with them also...

Vijay Jamanpuri
              pan card no. AGFPJ4735N

I took loan in ABN AMRO Bank in 2003 and as per my knowledge i closed it. That bank got closed and i moved to another city on the base of jobs. After 10 years they again calling and saying about the loan paying which i have no details or not account number with me. How can i see the what amount and how it happening. Bank is not existing. Now again today also they are harassing's and torch ring a single parent like hell. As if i will be jailed . I told so many time if anything i am ready to bank, please give the details but they are not providing and my civil reports are going very low.

I don't know what to do where to ask. Some one please help

I had a credit card of ABN AMRO in year 2003 and closed it clearing all due's in year 2015. As per the process I closed the card by visiting the Banjara Hills Office, Paid the Due amount, Cut the card to two part's, I have put it in the envelope and Dropped in the Drop Box. I discussed with the Official's there and they said all the process is done and your CreditCard is closed successfully. I took two days off from office to do so in my...

This is satheesh.i was holding an ABN AMRO credit card which was issued in the year 2005 I was not using this card since I had other banks credit cards.In the year 2006 they charged Annual fee for ABN AMRO card which I didn't pay and this card was on dispute later in the year 2012 I went for a final settlement with the bank and got a full and final settlement letter from RBS Bank erstwhile ABN AMRO Bank. I haven't checked my cibil score after that now I noticed that this was not updated in Cibil and my status is in dispute because of this card.Please let me know what needs to be done to remove this dispute from cibil.
                  My email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                  My hand phone :[protected]

Hi Sir,
                    I have given a request to close this card on 5/16/2006, But this card is still active and adding cost, below email from ABN Amro bank. Please take necessary action

I have Closed this card on July 2006 -
                    This has reference to your e-mail dated May 16, 2006.
                    We are concerned to know about your decision to discontinue our card
                    .We would request you to reconsider your decision as to the ABN...
                    I was using ABN AMRO credit card back in 2004. As I was traveling abroad, I paid the dues on the card ahead of getting the statement, so that, I can use the full limit on the card whilst being away from the country. However, to my surprise, on my return, the statement that I received was inclusive of the amount that was already paid. After lot of back and forth and escalations, it was finally agreed that I only make the payment for the new...

Dear Team,

I have not taken any credit from the ABN amro and it has spoiled my credit score would appreciate if this can be removed and detail image is attached.

Awaiting for resolution

Sir, I am a retired teacher of 78 yrs. old. have taken loan from ABN AMRO BANK of Rs, 2, 74, 025/ in year 29.06.2002 for the Hyundai Santro Car No. DL3CV 8044. I have fully paid the loan amount Rs.2, 78, 225/-) in year 01.06.2005 by 31 cheques through State Bank of India, IIT Delhi of Rs, 8, 975/- to the ABN AMRO Bank but forgot to take the NOC of the loan paid. I want to sell my car as it is 19 years old and need NOC Certificate urgently...

Dear team
                      I had paid my total outstanding but still showing outstanding in my CIBIL card.

Pan no- AATPS7527B
                      Please resolve this

I Pradip Dutta s/o Late NM Dutta customer of your car loan finance, I want required my car loan NOC, for Santro car Registration No JH05F4115 .
                        So please sir send me my car loan NOC
                        In my address.
                        Q.No 1/2 cottage gautam vihar
                        Bhuiyadih Agrico
                        East Singhbhum
                        Jharkhand

Mirza salim baig have outstanding Rs 2123/- I want to clear my due

I would like to draw your kind notice that once i was a credit card holder of abn amro bank. Recently some irregularities have come to my notice while applying for a Auto loan. In course of verifying my cibil report they have noticed that my name is showing there as a default and i feel that abn amro bank has intentionally made the mess way back around 2007-10.

To be honest, you can find out that i have never had any default with my cards and still have other bank cards, so how come i will be a defaulter. If i was a defaulter, i should have received call or sms on that, but they have never turned to me. Please validate & share as your mistakes has let me suffered for the cause. Please check on this concern & get back to me asap in my mail id - [protected]@gmail.com. Your act of harassing will force me to drag for any legal action. Hope my concern will be addressed ASAP.
                            Aug 07, 2021