AIIMS 2009 — Not receiving the admit card

Supriya Kumary
I haven't recieved my admit card for MBBS, AIIMS preminary exam-2009 till-date.My application no. is 145507.
Complaint comments  27 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir, this is to inform you that i, dr gandham dara kiran kumar sent application form for DM oncology course on 24/4/2009 for te year may/june 2009 session.application number is 390529.but i didnt recieve my admit card till date.please take necessary steps that i can receive my admit card and appear for entrance exam.

thanking yousir

your sincerely
dr kiran kumar gandham dara
sir, this is Mandar Deepak Shrouti.My application form no is 210151.i haven't received my hall ticket till date
My daughter has not received admit card till date(19.05.2009). Her application No. is 283515. Please take necessary steps So that she may enable to appear in the examination being held in 1st. June, 2009.
Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully

Wazir Singh
Asstt. Director(Mech.)
Govt.of India
Ministry of MSME
my app no. 285389 i hav not recieved my adnit card for aiiims mbbs entrance exam 09
not recvd my arnit card appl no 285389 name subodh kr
Respected Sir,

I, Priyankar Chakraborty, an applicant for aiims mbbs entrance exam 2009 has not still recieved my admit card.So, I request you to kindly sent my admit card to the address given by me to the application form.My form no is 200607.
Sir, this is Akanksha Singh and i m yet to receive my admit card for AIIMS 2009. My application form no. is 222353. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible as the exams are round at the corner.
hi sir,
im lalit frm delhi i have 2 know abut my aiims mbbs entranceexam roll no
i cant access it
not yet received the admit card..how to get the print out of duplicate admit card?i tried hard finding it out but could get only for the PG
I haven't recieved my admit card for MBBS, AIIMS preminary exam-2009 till-date.My application no. is 200683
i haven't received my admit card of aiims 20009 for mbbse ent.exm.
sir, i have not recept my admitcard.my application no. is 210954
i have yet not recieved my admit card for aiims 2009 mbbs exam.my application no. is 223709.
sir/ mam i have not got my admit card yet. please look into the matter as there is hardly any time let in the exam. thankyou
sir i have not received my admit card till now my application form no is 260487
admit card for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2009 not yet recieved
admit card for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2009 not yet recieved
Sir, My Form no. is 296122 and i haven't received my admit card till date.Kindly send it soon.Thank You.

AIIMS Admit Card FOR 2009 — not received admit card aiims 2009.

Sir/Madam,
i have not received my admit card of aiims 2009.the examinhation is going to be held on 01.06.2009.please send my admit card at my emailid.mahtab1232@ymail.com
my form number is 230570.
I have not receive admit card for 01 june 2009 MBBS exam My detail are following

name - Anku Rani