[Resolved]  Amaron Batteries — Very poor quality and after sales service

I have purchased Amron battery 12 volt 130 from Modern Business Solution 13 Apna Bazar Gurgaon against their Bill No 2310 dt 2/4/2007. In one year I have third battery replaced by your Gurgaon service franchise Battery House . First of all your call center forward complaints to the service center and their duty is over . Your service center hardly bother the complaint and takes two three months for the complaint after many reminders . In one year I had made more than fifty calls for this battery . You have kept some Vijay from company who hardly cares the complain . he never picks the phone . He says it is a lot complaint . Every battery of 130 has this complain If company is giving the same lot defected battery we can do. Your battery House ( Rajesh Yadav ) took warranty card of my original battery and did not replaced back till today . They are forcing me to go for this complain in Consumer Forum .This my last reminder after this I will go in Consumer Forum .
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Amaron
    Amaron  Phone
    Amaron  Address
    5th Floor, Astra Towers, 12P, Kondapur, Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500038