Amaron

eab0208v153629
      abt-pr-12apbtx50
      online order no[protected]...

Team,

Bringing u notice that I have lost my battery warranty card and I don't have invoice for that also. So please suggest how can I replace the battery without warranty card.and moreover I have purchased this battery in last September only.

I have purchased amaron battery from arora dealers uttam nagar.
        For my royal enfield bullet classic 350
        After 2 months battery down problem occurs and bike self start not working
        I go to shop as my battery is in warranty period for solving the problem.
        They charged my battery and give to me.
        The same problem occurs in 1 month
        Battery goes down and not charging
        So I go the shop but they are not changing my battery.

My amaron inverter stopping working in May but waited until the lock down was lifted in my state. I logged service request...

I have purchase Amaron Invertor and Battery on[protected] from Patiala Apollo Battery & Allied Products. Now my Invertor not charging and supply to battery. Pls check.

I had purchased the battery on Oct 2019 which did not last for not even 2 years. I had called Amaron customer care and they...

I am trying to register a complaint on battery since it is within warranty period, However, when I call the toll free number, [protected] no one is picking up.

Dear team, I have purchased Amaron battery few months back how ever I have lost the warranty card kindly confirm the process to claim the battery

Dear,
                I have purchased your battery and some how missed the warranty card. However I have a bill of the same.
                Please resolve the issue on the basis of the bill, the dealer is not cooperating.

Dear sir/madam, i lost my battery warranty card & bill, i purchased battery July 2020 it's 1 year not completed before I'm...

Mala 17 months old battery vikali

I have taken a car battery Amaron flo on 20/12/2018

But after just 2 year and 6 month its not working properly,...
                    Delar bad behavior because I am call amaron help line number. Delar refuse battery warranty 2 . Today I am call delar for...

I purchasesd my battery onm11/12/18 from vidharb battery saoner [m s] dist . nagpur. battery has 18 +18 months warranty. it is still in warranty period. but the dealear says tgo give 12% discount on new battery for replacement. pls send me correct replacement price.

Sent Items
                      Fw: Harrassing customer and non delivery of Battery even after repeated requests
                      "hari" to you &...

Self have bought battery for my 2wheeler Bajaj Pulsar 150cc on 17th Sep 2018 unfortunately its failed / death on usage itself, coz thy have sold me 1year old battery its Nov 2017 manufactured. I am waiting for the seller to open the shop frm past 1month now they dragging me frm past 3days and now thy not responding properly very harsh behavior now asking to pay 70% if new battery cost where as thy suppose to give with 50% of discount on exchange old battery as its only 2.9years old. as per his norms 1st 2year 100% replacement, 3rd year 50% 4th Year only 30%. my case falls on 3rd year so thy not willing to exchange on 50%.

I need justification on this - battery shop name Sai Baba battery service,
                      T.Nagar, Chennai 600017 Tamil Nadu.

My battery warranty card was lost, and my bill also lost and my battery is not working, they ask me for warranty card, than they reples my battery.
                        ok, tell me now what can i do for this?

Inverter not working ...not getting switch on while connecting to a new battery or any battery ...while connecting to a mains supply all LEDs are blinking