Amaron Customer Care

Karakambadi- 517520, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tel: +91 87 7226 5000, Fax: +91 87 7228 6999
Email: [email protected]

Bad

Amaron related photos (123)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Amaron Complaints & Reviews

Shalini Shalini on Jul 30, 2020
Battery are not given backup may be not full charging inverter is ok

Battery backup problem

Kiran Makvana on Jul 29, 2020
    I purchased amaron battery no. Abr-pr-12apbtx50 on date.04/08/17. From amaron battery dealer shop at shahibaug, ahmedabad. Amaron vibrant marketing. Where its dealership. And now they cannot repaired my battery till now a days date29/07/20. And tell me about that this battery is not repaired and you can take new one with replaced this battery with 1150rs for new one battery and also give me 25% discount on this battery which is not taken for me. So please rectify my problem and give me positive response my mobile number.[protected]. Email. [protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

sharfu Sharfuddin on Jul 27, 2020
      Sir mera warranty card lost ho gaya hai aur meri vikram ki battery kharab ho gyi hai 1 year me please exchange my battery sir please
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-27 17:50:03
      Contact no.9807279213
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Taxi

Anuj0989 on Jul 26, 2020
        Dear sir i have complaint once that my battery is defective it's not working then where i have purchase battery that shop name is vikaash battery. At saraiya, muzaffarpur, bihar.
        I want to say that i have given him too to give for a complaint what is defective in my battery he has said me that ur battery is good commented after 25 days and it was not charge and at that time it was working properly. I want to change my battery because it is not working now working now because today is lockdown and i want to change and battery valid deti is left 2 months validity is left two months
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

ramavathurajeevnaik on Jul 18, 2020
          Recently i bought investor battery on 14/10/17 with 48 months warranty. But now it performs very low.in cpu the status is low battery
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Amaron — about tubular battery 150ah

Vivek Dodwal on Jul 9, 2020
            This complaint is regarding to my personal use amaron battery tubular 150ah. My request to amaron center of my area to check...
            Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Amaron — amaron flo car battery issue

vhood on Jul 6, 2020
            I have an amaron flow car battery in my toyota etios which was installed on 8th july 2018 with replacement warranty of 2 years....
            Complaint category Other

NEW KUNAL PLASTIC on Jul 6, 2020
            My car is not starting.

Car Not starting
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

susjee on Jul 3, 2020
              This is to inform you that i have purchased a battery of amaron company for my bike on dated 23/02/2020 from sun battery durgapur west bengal 713213 vide model no:btx7r and sl no. Ba138s533787.

But suddenly my battery was not working properly so that i went to the showroom for replacement the same but the dealer said that now stock is not available so it is not possible to change right now and can not give me any possible date or time it may be one or two month.

As a reputed company we all trust your service so i have purchase the product but such type of bad service cant expect.

Murali Krishna Chowdary on Jul 2, 2020
                I have issue with amaron battery of new bike, showroom persons referred to take another battery from khairathabad battery store of amaron, they asked for bike tax invoice when i bought, i don't have clear printout, but i have the print in whatsapp, i'm telling them, i'll send in whatsapp, but they are not agreeing
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Manoj Sathe on Jul 1, 2020
                  My battery warranty card was lost, and my battery is not working, they ask me for warranty card, than they reples my battery.
                  My mo no. [protected]

Amaron — Honda activa battery again dead 2nd time after replacement

Samarth Jakhwal on Jun 30, 2020
                    I purchased Battery for Honda activa got dead in just 3 months, got it replaced after 3 4 months bcox I purchased it from...
                    Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

[email protected] on Jun 29, 2020
                    Complaint number - [protected]date - 12/06/2020
                    (Its urgent)
                    My car battery is dead since 11/06/2020 after online complaint myself submitted the battery with related document and warranty card to service center and talked to (Mukesh - [protected] and kuldeep - [protected]) service engineer and  they said there is a fault in battery and your battery is in warranty period so we submitted the replacement request and your battery replacement comes under 2-3 working days. After that every 2-3 days they said your replacement was on the way but not reached till now, they promised every 2 days that your battery is coming but till now battery is not received and now they are not answering my calls and messages. So please enlighten me what to do about my complaint and when i am going to receive my battery replacement. It's been 17 days almost since the complaint till now they are making excuses everyday, it's very hard to travel without a vehicle  nowadays because of covid-19, please take strict action and reply as soon as possible.

Lokesh verma
                    From raipur, chhattisgarh
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Rahul Sharma-1A on Jun 26, 2020
                      We have procured 34 no`s of batteries on Feb-2018.
                      Last week we faced problem in battery backup of our UPS. After checking we found that batteries are faulty.

Amaron — Battery warranty

Ruxhi on Jun 26, 2020
                        My battery is dead and not working but within the warrenty period and I need to replace it.. I do not have the warrenty card...
                        Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Rishi [email protected] on Jun 24, 2020
                        I'm purchase amaron battery before 7 month old.. Under warranty pls i request to you provide tha new battery urgently becouse my scooty standing on 5 days. Then service center is to poor response...
                        My name rishi sharma
                        Ph [protected], [protected]
                        Pls call

scooty battery dead under warranty
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-25 16:21:29
                        Hi.. My complaint is 10 day ago but response is very poor .There is no hearing Please arrenge new battery 8318606570 my no pls call

ram kumar Iyer on Jun 24, 2020
                          I had purchased battery of amron probike rider on 8/8/18 from bhopal from model ground. He given warranty card after long time my battery is discharge not working i gonna to lilly talkies amron dealer he regect saying ur warantty card is tamperd it is over writing done on date of sale so warranty can't claim his person behavior is completely roud and pathetic way of talking to customer. If battery sold from any dealer ship it's building date also maintain by company how he can reject claim without cross check. B ram kumar iyer c. No[protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Kshijith Naidu on Jun 18, 2020
                            The batteries have stopped working and i’m registering complaint on calls since one week nobody is responding please reply
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Sajan Bassi on Jun 16, 2020
                              Hello sir/ madam i sajan from hoshiarpur i purchased a amaron battery but my battery is not running well and my battery is in gurantee but i have lost the battery bills but battery is in gurantee i have also a transport in my city and have many private cars but i used all amaron brand battery please change my battery my vehicle number is pb 08 cm 3578 swift car
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Tusharshinde1987 on Jun 16, 2020
                                I am Tushar parashuram shinde I won classic 350 bullet and my bike battery amaron is dameged .i gave battery service center 23 may 2020 but service centre not give ne replacement battery or service battery please cheack my complaint my bike is stop 1 month.
                                Please you cheack my complain and give me battery

Damaged battery not replacement

Recently Discussed

Amaron
                                  amaron car batteries not working
                                  amaron inverter battery dead in which 100% warranty period
                                  amaron battery warranty
                                  Amaron
                                  amaron hi-backup pure sine wave ups(880va)
                                  Amaron
                                  bad quality battery and service