[Resolved]  Amzn.com/bill Wa — fraudulent charge

AMZN.COM/BILL WA 9/17/2009 Miscellaneous Debit $21.30 Amazon.com AMZN.COM/BILL WA ?
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Amazon.com Bill WA — Fraudulent Charges

Why is Amazon.com charging my checking for purchases that I did not make? On 10/19/09 they charged my checking account for 4-purchases that I never bought, nor have I received them!
chagers made on debit card that were not authurize
Ihave this charge on my card and do not no what it is, please take off I did'nt agree to this
i have seen the same thing happen to me
I have $5147.07 in fraud charges for one week. It has all been on Amazon.com/BILL WA
WHO THE HECK IS DOING THIS? Someone must know by now.
My account has been debited for $96.75 and I don't know why and have not recieved a response for Amazon as of yet and it has been 1 week
charges were made to my debit card and I never had an account
My account has been debited 30.23 the merchant name is amz.com/bill I dont know what this is can I please get some kind of response
rose
My story is the same. I received a Credit Card statement for a card I do not have, never ordered, yet a $51.60 charge has been made against it. I can find no answers except those above. Have contacted Chase, closed the account, and filed a fraudulant charge against this. We shall see. They picked the wrong blonde to mess with.!!!
I have a $12.69 on my debit card for 5/20. I do not know what this is and I do not charge with AMAZON.

AMZN.com/BILL WA — unauthorized charges

I got my credit card bill today will $131.26 charged to it on 3/30. This is a brand new charge card and nobody had my number.This need to be taken care of A.S.A.P!!! Please contact me.

I have a unauthorized charge on my credit card

I have a unauthorized charge on my credit card for Debit Purchase -visa Amazon.com Amzn.com/bilwa on March 2 2015 $45.27 Please Credit my account Tx [protected]@aol.com
$92.58 Please Credit my account:08/25/2018
Purchase / Amazon Digital Svcs amzn.com/bill WA 93883
-$8.9907/07/2018
Purchase / AmazonPrime Membership amzn.com/prme WA 93883
-$14.29
I would appreciate if you would cancel from your list if this is how you treat peoples accounts, by making fraudulent charges to my account, Can I report this to the BBB for satisfaction ?Put my money back and remove from your services in the near future, thank you. Stay out of my banking account...
I have this charge on my card and do not no what it is, please take off I didn't agree to this!
We have not had Amazon Prime since August 21, 2018. We have unauthorized charges on charge card every month since then of $12.99 which totals $51.96 that they have of ours. Need this stopped ASAP. Want the amount of $51.96 returned to us. Will have the bank stop all payment to them and file fraud charges on Amazon. Would like to have a response on this matter ASAP.
Charge $12.99 on credit card I'm not sure, but I think it is for free returns (no charge postage returns). I do not want this charge for returns as We do not order that much to have returns (free) Thanks R.B.

Amazon India