[Resolved]  Annamalai University — Convocation Certificate

I have finished my M.Com Need Convocation Certificate.
Enrolment No:[protected]

Comments

I am C.POONGOTHAI. I completed my degree in M.A (history) in the year 2002.my register number is 080W03P00374. I need my convacation certificate as soon as possible...tell me further procedures to attain it.

I, Rehana Begum completed Master of Human Resource Management in MAY-2005 . I Need convocation certificate
My register no : 127MO503S02489

Thanking you.
Rehana
this is s.suganthi
i have been completed my B.A(Q.A) in the year of 2014 may Enrollment No- [protected] REG-NO-007D14041P07240
and In the same year i am applied for Convocation but till now i did'nt received any convocation certificate.
But i need help in this regard so, please intimate me by mail

my mail.id: suganthi.[protected]@gmail.com

ph.no: +[protected]
I am Dhiraj kant. I have completed BA history 2010_2013. I made dd for absentia convocation but i have not got my original graduation certificate. My enrollment no is [protected]. My provisional certificate register no is 003M13061T07030. Please help me to get my original certificate. My mob no is [protected]. Email id kant.dhirajkant @gmail.com
Sir I had completed my MA Tamil Dec 2015. My Reg. No 012D14046P02824. I had not yet received my marksheet (Dee[protected] but I received my Provisional certificate. please sent Mark sheet to me. this is need for convocation . Thanks sir . my mobile no [protected]
no intimation about convocation from this university at all. they accept the draft for the fees for convocation but do not send the certificates. just cheat the students from all sides
sir i finished my MCOM in the year of 2012. But i didn't apply the convocation, Please advice me what i have to do
my convocation certificate. Then will i pay for convocation certificate fee please send my the certificate through post. Kindly inform my mobile no:[protected]. very urgent my convocation certificate please send me.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
S.DHANALAKSHMI
REGISTER NO..023M12006S03529..
I completed blis in 2012. How l get the convocation certificate. Pease inform me this is my id [protected]@gmail.com

Annamalai University
    Annamalai University Phone
    +91 41 4423 8348(Desk)
    +91 4144-238266 (Operator Service)
    +91 41 4423 8349 (Desk)