[Resolved]  Arise India Ltd — geyser not working properly

we are having a Arise India company's geyser at our home but now when we are trying to use it , it is not operating . we have checked it on every part , placed new batteries also then also the ignition is nto coming......so request you to please follow my mail immediately as already winetrs have started & we have patient with joint pains at our place ....my contact no is [protected].geyser is in the name of HARISH CHAWLA. & SERIAL NO IS 0Y8093941. date of purchase is 29.12.2009

Comments

Agree with you, I recently purchased a Geyser of Arise India in Udaipur of 10 Ltr capacity on 18.12.2010 in Udaipur.

Its outlet pipe has burst three times and ther is no satisfactory answer from the dealer or the company.
Even customer care center nos on the booklet are incorrect.
I have purchased a Halogen cooker from them and the unit came with the halogen lamp broken. They are not ready to fix the issue and is telling that it is not covered under warranty. They are not even ready to replace the part on payment. Don't buy from these cheaters.

Vishnu
I ordered a sandwich maker online and its almost a month that they have not yet delivered the product. None of the customer care numbers are ever available. No replies to repeated mails. Damn Cheaters!!!
Dear all,
The same condition is with me, I have ordered two products., i.e.sandwich maker and electric kettle on dated 11.12.2014.but both product delivered after one month in damaged condition and now they reveresed pick up for replacemement.There is no any contact no.working for customer care.The only way through mail.

arise inverter complent

arise inverter not working SURJEET SINGH THAKUR PH-[protected] PH-[protected] ADD-62/9, KISHANGARH VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI-110070

Arise water pump

My arise pump is not picking water stongly through pump . And i have registered complaint on 20/05/2016. And no one is come here to rrsolve problem.
And my complain no. Is HAO[protected]

Arise India
    Arise India Phone
    +91 98 1031 2322 [Service Centre]
    +91 11 2505 5322 [Regd Office]
    +91 11 2503 5322 [Regd Office]
    Arise India Address
    309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001