[Resolved]  Asianet Digital TV — bill complaints

i am an asianet customer of harippad ,alappuzha My Customer id is HP923(dataline) & EB[protected]ADTV).Last year i took the combo offer ( data line and digital tv) including set up box free connection. I paid dataline subscribtion for one year and adtv subscribtion for 6months But the billing department of haripad enterd it wrongly and they took my 3 months subscription charge as setupbox charge.After that lot of time they disturbd me for not paying subscribtion .At last I submitted all bills at their office and cleared all the billing mistakes they made . Then also they came home and said the same matter that i didnt pay the subscribtion charges . Whenever they came all the time i had to show the bills . Later on Oct 2009 i went to the harippad office and clarified evry doubts regardin the bills.Evn if i did evry clarifications they came and disconnected my tv subscription . Due to this problems my dataline(evn if irenewed my subscrption for 1 year) was also disconnected for 2 weeks by them , As a customer i want to reconnect Adtv but they want the charge of set up box .It is thier mistak but they are notaccepting and making difficulty for me.

Asianet Satellite Communications Phone
    +91 80 8606 0665 [Corporate Customer Care]
    Asianet Satellite Communications Address
    2nd Floor, Leela Infopark, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 695006