[Resolved]  Atm Card — ATM CARD BLOCKED

My name is rajeev kaushal. I have a bank account in nehru place, New Delhi.and branch code is (4688).My account number is [protected].
The problem is that my ATM CARD is blocked due to enter of some wrong pin number because, i forgotten the correct pin number.Kindly, unblocked the ATM CARD.The card details are given below:

ATM CARD NUMBER:[protected]

RESPONSE CODE :062

NOTE : Kindly, do somthing on an urgent basis.
RAJEEV KAUSHAL

Comments

my name is Akshay sharma .i lost my sbi atm card, whose account no is [protected].please block it.
i have missed my atm card plz block it
my name is Goutam Rana.I have a SBI bank account in kharag pur, west bengal and branch code (9885).my account number is[protected]
The problem is that my atm card blocked due to enter of some wrong pin number because i forgotten the correct pin number .kindly, unlocked the atm card.The card details are:-
ATM CARD NUMBER[protected], valid from December 2008

thankig you
Goutam Rana
My name is Vidushi bansal. I have a saving bank account in SBI, Chandpur distt.-Bijnor.My account number is [protected].
The problem is that my ATM CARD was lost. Kindly, unblocked my ATM CARD. I didnt have atm card no

NOTE : Kindly, do somthing on an urgent basis.
Vidushi Bansal
My ATM card No. [protected]
is blocked and not working
so kindly issue new ATM card
my name is Ramesh Gambhirrao.I have a SBI bank account in Boisar(mumbai, maharastra) and branch code 03918. my account number is [protected].
the problem is that my ATM card blocked due to enter of some wrong pin number because i forgotten the correct pin number.Kindly, unlocked the atm card.the card details are;-
ATM CARD NUMBER[protected].
dear sir

my name is D.venkata reddy, my saving a/c num is [protected] in darsi branch...

i lost my ATM CARD on 2/1/2011...

pls kindly stop my all transactions trough card..and block it immediately

tank u sir
my atm card is blocked due to wrong entry of pass word for 3 times. Kindly release the block and do the needful.
My card Number is[protected].
My account No is[protected]
My branch code no is 00S085
My name is E.Jayanthi.
My name is Arumugam. I have a bank account in, adyar brach Chennai.and branch code is ().My account number is[protected].
The problem is that my ATM CARD is missing Kindly, blocked the ATM CARD.

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks