[Resolved]  Atos Origin India Pvt. Ltd. And Paysquare — Deduction of Income tax from salary in spite of submitting correct investment proofs

On the last working day at Atos Origin India i was asked to submit my investment proof for income tax calculation. I submitted the proofs which i could arrange in few hours.
I was supposed to submit the rest before the company does a full and final settlement of my dues.
Hence i submitted the necessary proofs before finall settlement which was known to the concenrned person at Atos Origin India.
Inspite of doing this the company handling the payroll of employess(paysquare) deducted IT from my salary giving a reason that they had confussions.
Now i have to apply for refund which will take another 2 years.
My company Atos Origin also did not help me get back my deducted money.

Comments

AtosOrigin Pvt. Ltd. — Income tax refund

Hi sir,

I have received a letter from income tax department saying that u are suppose to get a refund of an amount for which u need to submit ur account number. We have filled the form and made a registerED.
But till date the money has not received in our account.
My Pan Card Number is :- AIDPD8598H

Can you please suggest me what should i do to get this money.

This disease is present mostly in several company since the matter is dealt by Clerks who have no proper education and discipline to think about others. Some of them may also be illeterate to read and understand. They take care of their deductions only and invariable the Boss who rules them is timid to even ask why they did that. I am working with a MNC company where Tax was deposited without PAN number althought it has been given to them. It is because of such company that IT has now amended that TDS cannot be deposited without PAN No: if 10% TDS is made. But this also will not help. Now to get refund from IT, It is more problematic. But you can register a complaint at http://www.indg.in/e-governance/forms/egov-prod i[censored] do not receive Refund.

Atos Phone
    Atos Address
    Prism Towers, 6th Floor, 'A' Wing, MindSpace, Link Road,Goregaon (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400062