[Resolved]  Bajaj Finance / HP Compaq Laptop — EXCESS EMI DEMAND

Address : 4/5 Saraswathi Nagar,
Kalangal Road, Sulur
Coimbatore – 641402
Mobile : [protected]

Referring to the above, I am to inform that I have made all my dues to M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD from 12.5.2006 upto 12.4.2008 @ Rs1354/- per month(EMI), and this has been debited to my account at UTI Bank under direct advice by M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD to the bank.
There is no due from me to M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD.

Now, I am surprise hearing from M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD, One EMI is pending to be paid by me, which is not true.

I would like to inform M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD that M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD have collected excess EMI from my account in the month of Jan 2007 in dates: 10.1.2007 & 18.1.2007. Due to the above excess collection I have compensated my EMI in the month of Feb 2007

In this regard on intimation from M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD I have personally visited to M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD office at Coimbatore several times & clarified and handed over the supporting documents (evidence : bank statement ) to CONCERNED OFFICIALS,

Last two times I visited and Discussed with Mr. Prasad & Mr. Arul Perumal - Area Manager (Collections) at M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD Coimbatore office and clarified the issue clearly & they have also satisfied and agreed that the problem exist with M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD only they assured that they would solve the issue with their Head Office.

In spite of this I have received a letter dated 23.11.2008 from M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD stating to remit the due and failing which M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD would take Civil & criminal Action against me.

In this regard I request M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD to look into this matter urgently and let me have a letter of advice from M/s BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD (M/s Bajaj Finance Letter head) before 15.12.2008 that there is no due from my side and send a NOC. Failing which why I should not go for to The Court Of Law to safeguard me and also get a reasonable compensation for mental HARASSMENT.

Bajaj Finance
    Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014