Bajaj Auto Finance
Bajaj Finance Ltd

Bajaj Auto Finance Customer Care

Bajaj Finance Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
2nd Floor, Pushpak Building, Above Bajaj Probiking Showroom, Panchwati Cross Road, C G Road
Ahmedabad

Uttar Pradesh: +91 74 9953 3222
Haryana: +91 93 1513 3222

View More Information...

Awesome

Bajaj Auto Finance related photos (25)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj Two Wheeler — bajaj ct 100 kilometer and money settlement issue

iamramarajan on Dec 19, 2019

I was bought the bike almost 8 months before but still i am facing below mentioned problems. I am explained...

Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd — Not received NOC for my vehicle

maheshdas2004
I have not received NOC copy from Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.for my vehicle (Platina, Reg.No.WB34P9799, Dt:[protected], Certificate...

Bajaj Auto Finance, Pondicherry — Mr .Kannan threatening over phone for bounced/ Paid EMI

ragupathyg
Dear Sir I got a call from Mr. Kannan on 29/05/2015 regarding the loan taken from Bajaj Auto Finance, Pondicherry on 25/07/2003...

Bajaj Auto Finace — advance payment

rakeshdebu1988
Sir/Madam, My self Rakesh Chandra Nanda . from Balasore, Odisha . i purchased a bajaj platina from supreme automobile pvt...

Bajaj Auto Finance Limited Sign Bajaj Finserv Lending — I request to register my complaint then close my account and send my NOC to my residential address. [Resolved]

U.khan
I have a Bajaj finance Loan for my computer and I pay due payment properly. My last due payment amount Rs.2500/- has been...

Bajaj Auto Finance — Misused my blank cheque [Resolved]

Shashikant V L

This is Mr.Shashikant.V.L residing at #68, 2nd stage, Ramaswamy Layout, Nanjangud wish to...

Kumaraguru123
Feb 12 (13 days ago)

Dear Sir
Thank you for your kind response .
Can i know when i 'll get it ?
Pls do faor as early as possible.
Guru

BFL CUSTOMER CARE
Your request is registered. Request ID is- [protected] Your query will be add...
Feb 13 (12 days ago)

Feb 22 (3 days ago)

Respected Sir
Thank you for your immediate response and i got NOC, but its not satisfy me, bcoz i am not able to get my RC Book.
Reasons : 1. My data is not in the vehicle purchased shop. ( K R R Autos - TIRUPUR )
2. When i went to ask the dealer he told, the all old RC Books are surrender all to BAJAJ Auto Finance bcoz they has to submit the RC Books whom are avail BAJAJ FINANCE in 2005.
3. When i call up BAJAJ Finance customer care, they ask me to get Duplicate RC.
4. But the formality is to get duplicate is, has to put FIR in nearest police station.
5. When i go to Police Station to made a complaint, what they are asking is, by last week only you got NOC, then how it possible to get RC Book previously ... So something is problem with you . Pls you have to ask BAJAJ FINANCE only . like they replied.
So kindly reply for me for the next legal action.
By
Confused - GURU

BFL CUSTOMER CARE
Your request is registered. Request ID is- [protected] From: Little Guru [mai...
Feb 24 (1 day ago)

7:34 PM (0 minutes ago)

Respected Sir
Thankyou for your cooeration. But still i am not able to get RC Book. Reasons are following:
1. The Dealer was closed and change his dealership and Shop. Even though they dont have data from 2005-06.
2. When i went to ask my RC, simply they said we surrender all RC Book to BAJAJ FINANCE as per your rules and regulations and you have to get duplicate RC From BFL.
3. As per the formality to get duplicate we have to put FIR complaint in nearest police station.
4. I went to put FIR in police station, what they are asking is, before on week only you got NOC, how possible to get RC Book earlier. So Something is wrong with you. Pls check your BFL person. He only can able to give RC for you.. like they told.
5. So again i call up BFL customer care through phone, they reply to raise a complaint to get it. wise they 'll guide you to get it
6. So kindly i request you to help me to get it wise guide me to legal complaint.
Kumaraguru N
Feb 12 (13 days ago)

Dear Sir
Thank you for your kind response .
Can i know when i 'll get it ?
Pls do faor as early as possible.
Guru

Feb 13 (12 days ago)

Feb 22 (3 days ago)

Respected Sir
3. When i call up BAJAJ Finance customer care, they ask me to get Duplicate RC.
So kindly reply for me for the next legal action.
By
Confused - GURU

Feb 24 (1 day ago)

7:34 PM (0 minutes ago)

Kumaraguru N

Bajaj Two Wheeler — complaint about my two wheelers service

The major service of my discover 125cc bike on the kilometer of 15000 is done under kalingal service center attingal ( authorized service center of bajaj ), I just clarify that service is perfect. i need your help for my compliant.

Bajaj Auto Finance — NOC Certificate Not received yet for Bike No UP -78- BF-4420 [Resolved]

anujkm
    Sir my self Anoop Shukla S/o Late K.K. Shukla R/o 127/158 W-2 Juhi Barra By Pass Kanpur (U.P). i buy a Bajaj Discover...

Bajaj Auto Finance — take action against this harassment [Resolved]

Kamini Balaram
    I have finance bike from Rajiv Raj Bajaj at Durga Puri Chowk, New Delhi on November 2012. I have continue paying my installment...

Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd — Regarding Issue of NOC letter

Nishith Vyas
    Dear Sir/Madam, As per the above subject line, I had purchased new Bajaj CT-100 DLX motorcycle thru. BAFL in Nov, 2004...

mskumar3838
    Dear All

I got the two wheeler loan from bajaj finance on 2006, i paid continuously one year after that i paid advance EMI on cash mode through the Excutive, after six month i ask my cheque leaf but no one response and not return my cheque leaf, after that i am not pay last 3 due's, at the same time that period bajaj Tuticorin office fired and lost more RC books, so i ask my RC and cheque's, but no one response, after that some excutives came and ask the due amount that time i told, provide my RC book and my cheque else i am not pay, that excutive said, ok sir we will check and arrange after that we collect. but still no one will come come, but they are raised cibil. Then I ask Bajaj madirai office. they are asking Rs.16000.
    Dear Customer,

For queries related to auto loans, please call[protected] or you can write to – [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

TESSYMAT
      MADAM/SIR/
      I AM RECEIVING FREQUENT SMS REMINDERS ON EMI PAYMENT FROM BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE IN MY MOBILE NO [protected]
      IN RES ESPECT OF REF L2WKTM 02183414
      I AM IN NO WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY LOANS OF THE ABOVE FINANCE COMAPANY. I HAVE COMPLAINED TO THEIR PEOPLE TO STOP SUCH PRACTICES IN VAIN. I SUSPECT FOULPLAY BY THEIR CLIENT IN GIVING WRONG MOBLE NO AND THE COMPANY INCORPOATING THE DETAILS WITHOUT PROPER VERIFICATION.
      PLEASE DELETE MY NO IMMEDIATELY FROM THEIR RECORDS
      THRESIAMMA ANTONY.

offering various SMS services — unsolicited calls

inspite of registering NDNC, my reference number is A[protected] unsolicited calls are still coming. it's been more then 2 months since i registered my mobile no.

Bajaj Auto Finance — Proper details not providing

It is very upset that the services of Bajaj Auto Finace is not providing the details,

In all over Bangalore, They do not mentioned a single conatct no.

Since I'm a wokrig employee, i cannot run around there office daily.

And in phone, they have clearly declained to provide tyhe details,

This is the where i request Bajaj to provide there details clearly,

Also when an Loan amount is not paid by the Customer, they are going to charge the extra fime on the same, but the same thing is never going to be noticed to the customer till he comes for the NOC letter.

This is the worst way of providing the services.

Sir/Mum, My name is R.Vivekanandan, I have purchased Bajaj Platina Dts125 in Dec 2008, now i have completed the finance and i want to get my NOC and hypothication cancellation letter.I have purchased vehicle in KLN bajaj auto show room at Annanagar in Chennai.In this regard where i can go for this clearing this matter? I have already went which i purchased KLN bajaj auto show room, they are responded me, What i do? Kindly help me.
      Dear Team,

I am Nilesh Mhaske. I Had purchess Bajaj Bike in Pune satara Rd showroom But fiance person cannot provide me my customer id.

It is very upset that the services of Bajaj Auto Finance is not providing the details,

Since I'm a working employee, i cannot run around there office daily.

So Please provide my Customer ID. [protected] this is my contact no please call me.

Thanks & Regards

Nilesh Mhaske

DHAMU.AMMU
        I am DHAMODHARAN.R my loan no: L2WCOI01379075 and my vehicle no: TN66E2157. I have foreclosed my loan account on 23.03.2013 but still not received your concern N.O.C. This month 10.04.2013 your cheque bounced in my account. I don't want any reason , today i want N.O.C. Your concern Staff no respond to me in saibaba colony, coimbatore branch, Manager and collection staffs, i ashamed and very very poor customer service. this is last warning to ur concern, otherwise i put into this case my legal advisor. take necessary action immediately.

Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd — N O C

SIR/MADAM

I am DHAMODHARAN.R my loan no: L2WCOI01379075 and my vehicle no: TN66E2157. I have foreclosed my loan account on 23.03.2013 but still not received yoUr concern N.O.C. This month 10.04.2013 yoUr cheque bounced in my account. I don't want any reason , today i want N.O.C. YoUr concern Staff no respond to me in saibaba colony, Coimbatore branch, Manager and collection staffs, i ashamed and very very poor customer service. this is last warning to Ur concern, otherwise i put into this case my legal advisor. take necessary action immediately.

muthukris
          The Bajaj Showroom Owner in Periyakulam cheating all bajaj customers, so many bajaj customers in periyakulam worrying about this problem, Customers when giving the bikes for service or for some problems, At the time he is producing the fake bill and collecting too much money from the customers, customer feel better to leave bike in ordinary workshop, for small light adjustment/ brake tight / chain tight he is collecting more than 200 according to the customers, I FEEL HERO / TVS ARE BETTER THAN BAJAJ FOR THIS TYPE OF ISSUES in Periyakulam.
          Bajaj team should Take action immediately!

Bajaj Two Wheeler — VEHICLE SMART CARD (WB24V-9703) not received [Resolved]

Sanv19
            VEHICLE SMART CARD (WB24V-9703) not receivedDear Sir,
            I, Sanjay Dey have bought a two wheeler (Bajaj Discover 125/Chassis...

Bajajauto Finance Ltd — EMI account statement [Resolved]

sukhendu das
            With due respect, I have teken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, vide Loan Account No :- L2WASA00525546, in...

mismailg
            DEAR SIR,
            I GOLCONDA MOHAMMED ISMAIL H.NO 56/69, KHANDERI STREET, KURNOOL. BAJAJ LOAN NO[protected] TAKEN ON BAJAJ BIKE LOAN PERIOD[protected]. EVEN AFTER 4 YEARS OF COMPLETION THEY ARE NOT GIVING MY NOC, STATING THAT ONE OF MY CHQ HAS NOT CLEARED. I CONFIRMED FROM MY BANK STATEMENT IT'S ALREADY CLEARED AT MY END. THEY ARE REPEATEDLY HARASSING ME ON TELEPHONE OR ELSE THEY WILL FORWARD THIS TO CBIL DEPARTMENT AND MY CBIL CREDIT RATING WILL BE LOOSED IF I DON'T COME AND SETTLE THE PAYMENT IN THEIR HYDERABAD OFFICE FOR THE CHQ PAYMENT WHICH IS ALREADY CLEARED IN MY BANK STATEMENT AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN PRODUCING MY REFLECTED/BOUNCED CHQ WHEN I AM DEMANDING IT. THE OFFICE OF KURNOOL TOWN IS ALSO REMOVED MAKING IT MORE INCONVENIENT FOR ME.
            SIR I REQUEST THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY TO PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD AND NOT TO HARASS THE CUSTOMERS IF THE MISTAKE IS AT THEIR END AND HELP ME TO GET MY NOC.

Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd — Pending Full & Final payment after resignation

I was working in Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd and i resigned on 23rd Aug. 2008 than i got my relieving letter but still i am not receiving my full & final payment. Please do the needful and release my payment. My ticket no is 66948.

Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd — PF NOT RECEIVED AFTER 5 YRS

my name is Vijay N wankhede i am ex- employee of Bafl indore branch's attch location Ratlam ( Ticket No k-6660 ) i am releaved by the company on 31-dec-05 that time i had done all the formalities of pr told by Branch manager of Bafl indore but till date i have not received my pf amount.

Bajaj Auto Finance Limited — ABUSIVE LANGUAGE

Vikranth Tripathi
              i failed to pay an EMI of one month OF NOVEMBER 2012, the executive called me and said he would collect...

Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. — Two Wheeler Loan Statement [Resolved]

sssumalathadb
              Loan Account Statement

Sri/Madam,

with due respect, I have taken two wheeler loan from Bajaj...

s_shubhashish
              I would like to inform you that on May'2008 I have purchased a Godrej make Fridge from National Vission,Gunjan, Vapi, on hire purchase basis. At time of purchasing the same I have submitted Seven post dated cheque. The cheque no 379182 is not submitted to my Account in Bank of Baroda,Daman Branch for clearance as it is not reflected in Bank statement.

I have not noticed the discripency & nobody pointed out from your side.

As a result till date the payment is due.

Finally I am requesting you please look into the matter for settle the account & advice me how to pay this amount.
              Please note that my proposal no is 81974.

I am ready to pay the amount & advice how to pay the same.
              I also like to get a NOC from you.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanking you with Regards,

Shubhashish Sarkar.
              Proposal No: 81974
              Contact No: [protected]
              Email : s.[protected]@gmail.com
              Dear Shubhashish,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your Contact Number and Loan Account Number with us?

Dear Subhashish,

We have sent You an e-mail requesting for the Complete loan details.

Kindly Respond to It to Help us Serve You Better.