[Resolved] Bajaj Food Processor — Failure & Deficiency in Service
Following complaint was sent to the official ID of the company after failures, design fault & deficiency in service. Surprisingly no single mail of even acknowledgement from company is sent. Forget about response no need to even say that we have received your complaint.
I bought a Bajaj food processor PX-80F Platini on 10.02.2012 from Ankleshwar. Since purchase within a year it had following problems.
1. The motor belt got loose with high sound - after complaint on call center the service engineer didn't resolve it properly. He said it is a normal sound in this system. (The problem is of attitude of this service company)
2. So I had to repeat the complaint. This was resolved in total 2-4 visits in a span of 4-6 months. Finally they replaced the belt. Problem - The people from this company have an approach of delaying the matter so that time passes & then they easily say - No 1 We are doing it...No 2 Time is consumed from customer's pocket.
3. Now within a year the blades of machine rotor (Coupler) (In which Jar sits) got melted - Engineer says it is because of overload and we should not run the machine for more than 30 Min but we never ran it for more than 5 min. (You can check it with neighbors because its sound is audible from a long distance also.) Again adamant nature of service company here in Ankleshwar.
4. Then they replaced it after ~ 7 days & when we asked for reason he said it is because of one washer which is missed (Please note that same engineer did it & belt also) & therefore coupler is not properly setting in place causing overheat & damage of plastic coupler.
5. This has resulted in jamming of one jar in machine & they removed by damaging the joint of jar & bottom part which he refused to replace. (He says one year is now over so I can not do anything while my complaint was made well before 10 Feb 2013 i.e. within a year for belt change.
6. For sound he told that it is normal & is because of empty jar. Then we ran it under filled condition again he says it is normal sound. Asked him to check other houses if it is normal. Then he said we can not do anything for this. Coupler failure is also due to overload. - Regularly changing his statements.
7. We asked for demo he ran it for 20 Min & again coupler got melted without load. Now he says It is not my fault or fault in design so we can not do anything.
8. At this moment we refused to accept service so he said you do whatever you want. So now our consumer rights are to be protected by the company as below.
First failure of belt - it is not dependent on load. It was a design fault as it was loose.
Delay in service by incompetent person in rectifying it.
Incompetency in replacement by the same person caused the jamming of jar in coupler first. This Failure has happened due to negligence in service by the engineer. (He himself explained when we asked for reason) which caused us lot of pain and damage to jar.
Now again replacement of new coupler also got damaged in 20 Min in his presence without load. Its a design fault. So company must replace the set.
Now Jar is also damaged and engineer never responded in friendly manner. He put new coupler in machine and old coupler in other jar which is also not acceptable. (Photo Graphs are taken) Now he threatens that your warranty for jar is over as it was only one year, which indicates intentional delay. Please note that the belt replacement was done within 1 year when it started failing. Further it was due to negligence.
Request you to kindly help us as this is my first formal communication in writing to you.
Once we hear from you I will proceed further if required. Till then I am holding my complaints to formal system of consumer rights.
Delays are causing lot of pain for us as we need to buy other system for use as currently it is not usable. (Height is that new coupler in the motor is also damaged but engineer says its not & I will replace it after some use - WHY???)
I am using the above sentence because I am forced to do so by the totally negative behavior of this service company.
Mobile - [protected]
Model - PX80F
Sr No - 09302
GC No - 0873873
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:05:45
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|