[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — Malpractice in LPG Distribution

I Kailash Chand Goyal resident of # 1398, B-Tank, Patiala Punjab is having a Connection of Bharat Gas vide its Dealer M/s Grewal Gas Sales, Sunami Gate, Patiala - Punjab, vide Consumer No. 1042.

For last many months I am facing many difficulties in having LPG Delivery. Firstly their phone no. [protected] (Customer Care/ Booking / Compliant No.)is always busy or unanswered always, if by chance any one picks up the phone he always answers " No body is available here call later on" again phone gets busy or not answered.

Secondaly, Grewal Gas People books our next refilling after 21 days of previous delivery.

Thirdly, even after 10-12 days of booking Refilled cylinders are not installed. and when delivery comes the Refilling Issue Slip is always atleast 7 -10 days old which means they issue refilled cylinder on our name and black market it and after 7 - 10 days they deliver us the refillied cylinders therby harrassing us.

Please look into the matter so as we may not be harrased.

Kailash Chand Goyal
# 1398, B-Tank,
Patiala.
Mobile: [protected]

Comments

Bharat Gas — Delayed Delivery of LPG

Please look into the matter so as we may not be harrased.

Kailash Chand Goyal
# 1398, B-Tank,
Patiala.
Mobile: [protected]
please booked the calender

My consumer no.20882 and i had connection with M/s kanniga gas agency madhavaram, chennai.Gas cylinder not delivery properly, some time they will take 45-50 days.

Near by my home one of the Indane gas agency (M/S.Subam gas agency)
so many times i request for transfer my connection from bharath to indane but they never responce me.

Your kind attention is requested please

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2048
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014