[Resolved]  Bharat Gas Distributor, Venkatesh Gas Services, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431001 — Non issuance of stolen cylinder

respected sir,
with your refrence i am having a complaint about the venkatech gas services, aurangabad i am his costumer since last 3year. unfortunately my gas cylinder was stolen by a unknowm person on behalf of venkatesh gas services on 01/03/08 i have lodged a complaint in the police station nearby. since that time i am requesting the agency for issuing me a new cylinder as per provision but these people are harsshing me here and there for the cylinder.giving me the different dates and reason and even different peoples here and there to contact. i hereby request u to do the needful and solve my problem.
my consumer no.is 37844
police complaint no station diary no:6/08
nondni no: 37/08 time 15:20 on 01/03/08
osmanpura police station, aurangabad-431001 m.s

Comments

we are the customers of Bharat gas through one of the recognized agency since last 12 years.
Now days the delivery persons demand more than the actual cost.This not fare kindly go through &
try to prevent this loot of common people.

Mr.Kulkarni S.M.

My consumer no is 25397. I have booked the cylinder on 12.10.2012. Your booking desk person committed to deliver the cylinder after two day on 14.10.2012. but we have not yet received the cylinder. We call many time times, every time we get reply that today you will get the cylinder.
Please look in to matter & resolved the issue.
Thanks & regards,
Suraj Barhate
We are not getting the actual money of subsidy provided by govt.
there is some kind of misplacement of public money.
Kindly note
My consumer no is 89029400. I have booked the cylinder on 12.10.2012. Your booking desk person committed to deliver the cylinder after two day on 14.10.2012. but we have not yet received the cylinder. We call many time times, every time we get reply that today you will get the cylinder. u r service i am not satisfaction...

I have request u to do the needful solve my problem.

Thanks & regards,
swati D.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2049
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014