[Resolved]  Bharat Gas LPG — Transfer not being done

I am a customer ofBharatgas LPG for household cooking purpose.My consumerNo.23200. TVNo:[protected] dated 6thOctober2007;SVNo:[protected] dated 22/12/2005.Iwas a customer with M/S Keshwain&Sons,Bharatgas Distributors,Kumta Road,SIRSI,Karnataka 581401 .Ph:[protected],226826,Fax:[protected].

I took a transfer to Hebri,Udupi District,Karnataka in October2007 and hence got TV from the above distributor .I came to Hebri and sent all the necessary document(TV,Letter given by the prvious distributor to the new distributor,M/S Shantheri Kamakshi Enterprises,Byndoor-576214.Phone:251927,252027;These documents were sent on 13th October 2007 by Professional courier.I spoke to Mr.Naveen Kini (Phone No.[protected]) by phone regarding the same. He tells me he will send me the connection shortly.So far,even after 2and half months I have not recieved the connection.I spoke to him today also.But now he says he do not see my Voucher.How can that be possible?Your slogan being "Customer first" is totally violated.I am a doctor by profession and come to this rural place for the service and Bharatgas is harrassing me.I am very much aggreived.Please take up this matter seriously and do the needful.
Thanking You
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

2034
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014