Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — Courier not yet delivered

Dear sir/madam,
My Father sent parsel on 21/01/2010, docat no.[protected] from Sasaram, later which was delivered from Patna on 22/01/2010, Nagpur Maharashtra. Till date i not yet recevied the parcel. I talk to Nagpur as wel as Patna center both were saying to talk to the opposit center for it .
As i m seeking urgently please check the above matter, the parsel contain important item for me. Pls replay soon.
Patna agent no. - [protected]

Courier not yet delivered
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Blazeflash — Courier not delivered yet

My detail of the courier is :
consignment no. is :[protected]
Date of booking :[protected]
Reciever's address : lalit Goyal, House No. 166, Gupta Colony,
Near Gulab Devi Hospital Road, Jalandhar.
Ph. [protected]

I contacted the concerned person many many times but there was a very bad response from all of concerned persons. Even i mailed to Delhi Customer care but it replied me that my couier is lost by he jalandhar office. Now these people do not reply to any mail or call.
Please help me as that courier was very important to me.

Blazeflash Couriers — courier not delivered with one month

I've send a courier on[protected] form gurgaon to Nainital. And your employee told me that it will be delivered within 3 days. but after 10 days it’s not reached to the destination. On[protected] I asked to customer care center and they told me we will deliver it within 24 hours. Today its approx 1 month from booking but courier is not delivered.
What the service you people providing. Actually I'm not interested such type of service. Please give me back the letter now and my money with compensation. I'll try for any other service provider.
Courier no :[protected]
I need the clarification why my courier not delivered within the time period and who is responsible for this loss.
How match time it will take, Courier not delivered within one month

My detail of the courier is :
consignment no. is :[protected]
Date of booking :[protected]
Reciever's address : swami Rejuida bIsha Foundation
15, Govinddasamy Naidu
Layout Singanallur
Coimbatore-15

Blazeflash Couriers — item not delivered

i have submitted my document to blaze flash courier on 07 sep 2011 to the following address:

MD