I am a resident of the Philippines and recently, I enrolled in a one-year MBA program with The National Institute of Business Management (NIBM), a supposed educational institution awarding one and two-year MBA certificates. They are supposedly ISO certified 9001:2008 and accredited by the International Accreditation Organization (IAO) Houston, and the American Accreditation Council of Business Education (AACBE). I am writing to make an official complaint regarding the service I have received and am still receiving from NIBM.
My complaints entail the following issues:
(1) I began communicating with them through email, and they seemed eager to get me enrolled, but they also seemed to be ignoring some specific questions and who did NOT advise me of the delays in communication or that they take weekends off. Nevertheless, in my excitement to enrol I dismissed these initial concerns.
(2) Their website specifically states that:
"Students of NIBM are assured a 24/7 accessibility of our website through which their queries and doubts will be duly addressed by our eminent faculty. Also will have the students a privilege to clear their doubts through emails."
However, my emails have NOT been responded to, PERIOD (at all); and I have the evidence to support my claim.
(3) Upon enrolling on April 15, 2015, I was NOT contacted (which I had to initiate) until after a holiday there and still another 2 days before receiving my materials via email, with NO instructions on how to complete them.
(4) The majority of my email inquiries / queries have NOT been responded to despite my attempts to contact them via every email address I could gather from their website, as well as their website contact form and through Facebook. I am unable to call them by phone due to the cost involved, but, even if I could, if they have 24/7 response times, than I shouldn't need to call them.
(5) I can see through this experience that I no longer wish to remain enrolled in this program, as I have serious reservations that for all of my effort to complete the one-year MBA program, I would not likely receive prompt and adequate service from NIBM. Therefore, I desire a REFUND for my enrollment fee of Rs 8550. However, their website states that once the program has begun, you cannot get a refund. I have email evidence of everything I am talking about here and am appealing to your agency to help facilitate my request as well your reprimand of NIBM regarding their poor service.
(6) I am quite intent on resolving this issue as it has caused some amount of financial difficulty for my family and me. However, I am hoping that you can settle this at your level before it has to go any further. Therefore, I look forward to your kind assistance with this matter and your reply to my email.
Blazeflash Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.