Blazeflash Couriers Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Mar 15, 2021

File a complaint to Blazeflash Couriers

Having problems with Blazeflash Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Blazeflash Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Blazeflash Couriers

Blazeflash Couriers Website

Blazeflash Couriers Head Office Address

Blazeflash House 2E/8, Jhandewalan Extn.
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Blazeflash Couriers Phone Numbers

Fax

Blazeflash Couriers reviews & complaints(282)

Dear,
Sir/madam
We would like to inform you that my personal mobile no. Using by your franchise every day your customers calling me about query of his shipment.
Almost the customer calling from Lucknow uttar pradesh India.
Kindly remove my personal mobile number in your agent/franchise list.
My mobile is 91-[protected]...

Mr Gaurav Kanetkar (Passport number P7857625; phone number [protected]) from kolapur, Maharastra cheated Rs 300000. He agreed to supply sugar to JSMV Greenagro Exports, but for that, we paid as an advance, but he didn't deliver and not paid amount since about 2 years. I have email and WhatsApp conversation with him. He is a big professional cheater and cheating many.
Blazeflash Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yet not recieved my courier sent by air state couriers, airway bill no. : 2048847 on 12/08/19. Payment aĺready made. ï have the reciept of the same. Atleast make sure to reecieve the same. This is realĺy the worst experience with the company. And i think customer service is not important for the company. Even they are not aware deliver the same tiĺl date....
    We booked ticket today morning through redbus with maharashtra travels having boarding time 05:30 pm at sangamwadi and drop timing 11:45 on at baba petrol pump aurangabad.

Still the bus is in nagar.

This is because the driver started 20 mins late from sangamwadi and also he took stoppages at various 8 to 10 locations for 10 -20 mins each.

Through this he wasted at least 1 and half hour of my journey.br...

Dear Sir/madam

Namaskar

This mail Regarding the two major issue related to street light which was on off many times and second Water of Neighbors in front of my house Many times.

So i request to Solve this issue because it is unnecessary activities to create health issue of my family members and others. second street light issue create insecurity of my Area. Please Solve it on Priority basis

Thanks & Regards
    Sachin Sharma
    mob:-[protected]

There are 10/15 stray dogs in our area of swapna nagari beihind veena nagar mulund west. daily they bark at the scooter, cars and passer bus. there are some residents who feed them milk and biscuits outside our office and on the roads as a result of which the dogs refuse to leave this place. they run behind the sooters and motor cycles in the process obviously the rider gets scared and the accidents occur, also there is fear that some day they might bite some passer by.

Every day they dirty the place outside our offices and shops and the full area which was lovely with all the greenery now stinks due to the dog [censored]. even the municipal workers sweepers don't clean the area obviously due to the smell.

I registered in 2014 for one year mba- project management course with national institute of business management no:5, 1st main road, kamaraj nagar west, tiruvanmiyur, chennai -- 41,

Paid all fees and appeared all exams as well. I got my marks too but till date i did not receive the certificate.

Could you please advise when i will get the certificate for the project management course.

Name of the candidate raju mathew
        Register no. N15feb/2417

Raje mathew
        [protected]@hotmail.com
        Date: 13th april 2016

Blazeflash Courier — Nibm is showing his certificate of accreditation and membership of hlact which is not correct.

NIBM's name is not registered on the website of HLACT ( Higher Learning Accreditation commission of texas ) in list of their members.

NIBM showing a fake certificate of HLACT membership.

I am a resident of the Philippines and recently, I enrolled in a one-year MBA program with The National Institute of Business Management (NIBM), a supposed educational institution awarding one and two-year MBA certificates. They are supposedly ISO certified 9001:2008 and accredited by the International Accreditation Organization (IAO) Houston, and the American Accreditation Council of Business Education (AACBE). I am writing to make an official complaint regarding the service I have received and am still receiving from NIBM. My complaints entail the following issues: (1) I began communicating with them through email, and they seemed eager to get me enrolled, but they also seemed to be ignoring some specific questions and who did NOT advise me of the delays in communication or that they take weekends off. Nevertheless, in my excitement to enrol I dismissed these initial concerns. (2) Their website specifically states that: "Students of NIBM are assured a 24/7 accessibility of our website through which their queries and doubts will be duly addressed by our eminent faculty. Also will have the students a privilege to clear their doubts through emails." However, my emails have NOT been responded to, PERIOD (at all); and I have the evidence to support my claim. (3) Upon enrolling on April 15, 2015, I was NOT contacted (which I had to initiate) until after a holiday there and still another 2 days before receiving my materials via email, with NO instructions on how to complete them. (4) The majority of my email inquiries / queries have NOT been responded to despite my attempts to contact them via every email address I could gather from their website, as well as their website contact form and through Facebook. I am unable to call them by phone due to the cost involved, but, even if I could, if they have 24/7 response times, than I shouldn't need to call them. (5) I can see through this experience that I no longer wish to remain enrolled in this program, as I have serious reservations that for all of my effort to complete the one-year MBA program, I would not likely receive prompt and adequate service from NIBM. Therefore, I desire a REFUND for my enrollment fee of Rs 8550. However, their website states that once the program has begun, you cannot get a refund. I have email evidence of everything I am talking about here and am appealing to your agency to help facilitate my request as well your reprimand of NIBM regarding their poor service. (6) I am quite intent on resolving this issue as it has caused some amount of financial difficulty for my family and me. However, I am hoping that you can settle this at your level before it has to go any further. Therefore, I look forward to your kind assistance with this matter and your reply to my email.
          Very Worst in delivery not responding properly to the customer if we meet directly the place only Lie thy r speaking not at all good. Still having my courier not alteast contacting while delivering very very worst service i have never seen this much worst customer service

Name: Sachin Sharma Order No. 10910246 Tn. ID 22048349 Mob. No.[protected] I ordered Sony Universal Powerbank 10000mah and recieved deffected piece as It charges my 2400mah mobile battery not only one time and get fully discharged. its ON/OFF button is also not working and no way to check charging status too. Please replace it with properly checked piece or refund money. thanx.
            I have recieved a parcel. From mu fb friend.. The said to pay 21, 500 clearance charge.. And they said me there is pounds inside they said to pay 49000 rupees.. No they are not even receivingmy calls.. What to do now?? Just rwply me asap

Dear Sir, We Bank of India, Wazirganj Branch, has sent two different documents to our different branches from Blaze Flash Couriers two months ago. But the said documents has not been received by our branches. We are unable to trace the documents and the company is saying that their many branches has been closed and they don't know where the document is. The documents are very important to us. We have also lodged complaint to the company through mail on 20 june 14 to [protected]@blazeflash.com, also called on many nos. but of no worth. The details of the documents are as follows: (sending branch Bank of India Wazirganj Branch) Document. no. Date of dispatch Place to be reached 1.[protected] Bank of India, Ranchi 2.[protected] Bank of India, Giridih Thanks & Regards BANK OF INDIA WAZIRGANJ Wazirganj.[protected]@bankofindia.co.in ph no.[protected], [protected]

I have booked a parcel containing some clothes for kids and household from Ludhiana to Kolkota via Blazeflash courier on 2nd May 2014 . The consignment is not being delivered, after repetetive approach to Blazeflash personalls they are now saying that they are having some dispute and the parcel is locked in Kolkota and can neither be delivered nor returned. Even after 2 months they are simply not replying and are sitting on the stuff . Please investigate the real issue and get the courier delivered.

As per your schedule, my packet should reach at destination within 2 Days

My packet contains a mobile phone and which was also supposed to forward some where in new delhi by 7 jun 2014 and i stil didnt get it at the destination by 9 jun 2014. i have faced many problems due to late delivery...and due to your worst service, we are unable to do that do the same. Who will bear the loss for the same???

my airway bil number is[protected]
                  now there is no use of sending the parcel .so return me back...
                  i dont want to use such tye of ridiculas company next time...
                  himanshu malhotra
                  haridwar

I have sent a courier through Blazelash Courier Limited to Itanagar(Arunachal Pradesh) on 18 April 2014.. But it has not been delivered yet. The consignment number is[protected]. None of their contact numbers are working.

Blazeflash House, 3rd Floor
                    2E/8 Jhandewalan Extn, New Delhi 110055...

The worst decision in life taken by me was to send a birthday gift to my grand daughter thru BLAZEFLASH COURIER. This courier was dispatched from New Delhi on 31.03.2014 and was promised to be Delivered in Bangalore on or before 04.04.2014. The said was not done and since then we are trying to trace where the parcel is now. The courier was sent from the Uttam Nagar Blaze Flash agent. The report came that the recipient was not available due to which it was returned. The point is that the recipient stays in a society and if by any chance which was not the case here was not at home so the same would have been given to the security guard which did not happen in this case or to inform the recipient or the one who's sending which didn't happen. The details were shared at the time of sending the parcel. We tried to reach Bangalore office Mr. Yogesh on [protected] where he said call tomorrow and then they never picked our calls which is so unprofessional. Now I'm running from pillar to post and there is no clue where my parcel is. This is ridiculous, I am tired of following up on this. The site office/agents stopped responding to our calls and now from past 1 month I'm going to Uttam Nagar office and still no clue where is my parcel. The no.'s on which I was following up and stopped responding are as below: Mr. Sachin Aggarwal: [protected] Mr. SD Aggarwal: [protected] Ms. Madhu: [protected] Ms. Priyanka: [protected] I want an answer from the Managing Director of the Company that if they don't have intent of delivering the parcel then why to take orders and cheat customers. I want my parcel and money back. Ajay Kapoor [protected]

my Consignment No.[protected] its was sent on 17th april 2014 from muzaffarpur to bangalore. it had been updated on website but till now i didn't received it. and non of the blazeflash persons contact no. isreachable or in order, there is no way to contact even customer care. i am going send an email to them now regarding my query. kindly help as it is very important for me. thank you...
                      we are a biomedical company . we sent some item related to cancer treatment from delhi to bikaner via AWB number[protected] on 15 april 2014. since then it is not being updated on website. the customer didnt recieved the items and the pateints are suffering. the courier company helpline has no idea where the item is now. Blazeflash people are either not picking up the phone or they are reply very harsh. called local blazeflash people but...
                      This is in reference to the document from Jaipur to Mumbai by M/S. BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LTD., JAIPUR Vide Dox No.[protected] dated 08/03/14 with a Confirmation that the same will be delivered in Mumbai on 10//03//14 but with regret the same was not delivered. To enquire about the document I started to contact the Jaipur, Mumbai and Corporate office in New Delhi and to my surprise all the Telephone and Mobile Nos. given on Website was not working. ...
                      I had booked a consignment thru Blazeflash from Delhi to Mohali on 31.01. 2014 vide consignment No.[protected]. However, even after 18 days it has not been delivered. On line tracking is also not working for this consignment. The local agent is also not able to track the same. My complaint to blazeflash thru e-mail has also not been acknowledged. Blazeflash seems to be totally unconcerned about problems being faced by its customers. Kindly...

Mr. Sachin Aggarwal Executive Director Blazeflash Couriers Ltd Dear Mr. Aggarwal I am regret to say that Blazeflash service is not upto the mark, documents was sent though your courier on 26/12/2013 is still to be delivered, details of the same is (1) Docket No[protected] (2) Place of Origin - Laxmi Nagar, Delhi (3) Date of Courier - 26/12/2013 Neither received documents nor able to get feedback, can we expect a reply from you and your team, its' very urgent to get details of consignment on sos. Thanks & Regards PRAAVEEN KUMAR MISHRA Head (Logistics) JINDAL POWER LIMITED (subsidiary of JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD) Raigarh - 496 107, Chhattisgarh, India M +[protected] | SkyPe: praveen-mishra | GTalk/IM: praaveen.mishra E: praaveen.[protected]@gmail.com | LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/in/praaveenmishra/

I sell product online on ebay. I sent more than 30 couriers with Blazeflash. Some of them never reached to the client. Some of them which reached took 15 days, till then, customer had been refunded from my account. So, customers now have products as well money has been refunded to them as well. In some other cases, Blazeflash Krishna Nagar branch accepted couriers where they did not have service. Lost close to 50, 000 and my ebay shop was closed due to negative feedbacks received by the clients. Sent a mail to their CEO but nothing concrete has come up. They sent me the claims form, which I have sent but nothing has come up from their end. Regards, Punish