[Resolved]  Blue Star Window Ac 1.5 — Foul Smell in Window AC

This refers above cited subject, further i would like to bring this your notice that i have bought this AC on 6/06/09 from J. D. Computers in Mohali and just after 15 - 20 days, very bad smell comes from AC every time when switched on the same remains continue till working.

Finally i logged a complaint with Blue Star & they given me compliant no: 26631 on 8/07/09, however no one turned to my home to see our problem and inspite of my various followup with customer care no one even called from local office of bluestar/dealer.

Now it is really pethatic situation becuase i was wrong that BLUE STAR is PROFESSIONAL COMPANY because of such service experience it seems to me that i wasted my 20000/- on wrong product and no more trust remains in BLUE STAR.

Therefore, you are requested to plz look into this subject & help me to get my money back from BLUE STAR/DEALER, where no service response happens even in 4/5 days.

Thanking you and looking forward for your valued response.

Warm Regards,

Naveen Sharma

Blue Star India
    Blue Star India Phone
    +91 12 4409 4000 [New Delhi]
    +91 44 4344 4000 [Chennai]
    +91 22 6668 4000 [Mumbai]
    Blue Star India Address
    Kasturi Buildings, Mohan T Advani Chowk, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020