[Resolved]  BSNL, Allahabad — faulty line

My landline No.[protected] is not working despite my bills being updated. I'll be grateful if you would kindly look into this matter and get my phone working ASAP.
Yours truly,
Ajoy Chakraborty
for Mrs. N. Bhattacharya
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

To, The General Manager, Telephones (B.S.N.L.) Allahabad. Respected Sir, I am Surya Kant, 49, Mohatshimganj, Allahabad. My Landline phone no. is[protected].My phone is dead /out of order most of time for more than one and half (April, 2012).Whenever I complained, it works few days and again dead /out of order. In this connection I metseveral times to my area S.D.E. and Linemen. In this regard I am to intimate you that I am regularly paying telephone bill every month. I am a heart patient and unable to run here and there. I shall be grateful if you would kindly understand the problem . I further humbly request you to look into the matter personally and remove the fault immediately. Thanking you, Yours sincerly, Surya Kant, 49, Mohatshimgang, Allahabad

BSNL — Faulty Line

Our BSNL landline[protected]is not working fine for the last three years. Inspite of repeated complaints, nobody is looking into it. The line is not clear and sometimes we are unable to hear anything the person at the other end is speaking. Always there will be a buzzy noise from the handset. We thought the issue might be with the instrument and replaced it with a new one but the issue was not resolved.
Everytime we make a complaint, someone will call us back and ask what the issue is and we explain it in detail and they say they will look into it and till date the issue is persisting.We have repeatedly complained by calling 1500 to no avail. Once a person came and we explained the issue to him and he said he is looking into another issue and will recifty our issue after that and he never came back. My Dad went personally to BSNL Malkajgiri office to complain and nothing has been done so far.

The Commercial Officers
BSNL O/o GMTD Allahabad

Subject[protected] outgoing not working last 3 months

Please look into this matter because we have paid regularly basis of landline number 2400839 bill monthly wise but our[protected] out going not activated so please do the needful and activate the outgoing ASAP

Allahabad

This is to inform you that my Fax Line No.[protected] is out of order since long. Kindly direct the concern look into the matter and remove the above fault as early as possible.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

(Pradeep Kashyap)
Consumer No. [protected]
1, M.G. Marg, Allahabad. .

Allahabad

I am siddharth shukla from Allahabad, mobile no is [protected].I have taken BSNL to BSNL unlimited (RS 300) plan on last July month. One day i was talking with local bsnl no and suddenly my 60 rupees deducted from my account. I was trying to contact many time to customer care but he is not able to help me, reply some technical problem running on, my balance not refund,

So humbly request to you concern look into the matter and remove the above fault ASAP and refund my money.

Thanks & Regards

Siddharth Shukla
mca.[protected]@gmail.com
Naini, Allahabad

Respected Sir / Mam,

I am Sanjay Kumar from Kalindipuram, Allahabad, my bsnl landline telephone number is - 2431460. My line is faulty since 1 year, I complained many times to your support centre (1909), it always registers the complains but no action is taken till now. No dial-tone and no internet is working since one year but bill are always coming, I paid my all bills but no one is taking care of my complains.

Kindly, repair my faulty line or refund my whole money which I paid till now.

Thankyou,

Sanjay Kumar
RK-42, Jagriti Chauraha
Kalindipuram, Allahabad
Respected Sir/Madam,

Landline no-2642704

My phone is dead most of time for the past one yesr.Whenever we complaint, it works for a day or two and again dead.

Yesterday someone from Exchange called up to ask for Mobile no.After that phone is again dead.

Since I am using a Pace-maker, I cannot use mobile phone.

Kindly understand the problem and get the phone functional.

Yours sincerely,
Dr.D.M.Verma,
20, M.I.G.Flats,
Lajpatrai road,
Mumfordgunj,

Allahabad

This is to inform you that my Land line No.[protected] is not giving any reponce since 1 month. Kindly direct the concern look into the matter and remove the above fault as early as possible.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

(M.Safi)
Consumer No. [protected]
1023 Old Katra Allahabad. .

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]