[Resolved]  BSNL — NOT RECIEVING MY WLL BILL

I am not recieving my WLL BSNL bill from last 4 months.

Phone No.:[protected]
Exchange : Mahesh Park, Nalasopara ( Kalyan SSA)

Satish Dubey

Comments

wll bsnl — over billing

i have already paid rent in advance i.e.1348 for one year, in jan-09 264 call bill with 96 rs rent send to me

please do necessory for the same

poshak
hello sir this mitendra singh from jodhpur rajasthan. I using WLL internet service last three month. but i didn't receive net bill. so tell me what should I do now. Because I worry about it for Dem high bill. i want to say. I can't effort high bill. so think about on my matter. thanks very much.
Tele phone no. is 200125
Sir. I am a heart patient and unable to travel long journy.

It is necessary to know i.e how much money deducted towards security, how

much internet used by me and calls ect. With out detailed bill I am unable to

deposit the amount.

So I humbly request you to please provide a detailed bill

through this E-mail. Phone No [protected]

Thanks.

E-MAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
i have no recive bsnl wll bill last 4month
Dear sir
I have not received WLL original bill since switching over from landline to WLL local conncetion. I have paid Rs. 1537.00 against douplicate bill, further i have received Rs. 7341 bill, which seems tobe highly inflated . Please correct the bill and arrange to send original bill to my address or e.mail me on [protected]@gmail.com.
Yours sincerely

Sd.-
Hemant Kumar Mahto
District Development Manager, NABARD
Murarka Premises, New Tungri, Chaibasa 833201.

I have not received WLL original bill since switching over from landline to WLL local conncetion. I have paid Rs. 1537.00 against douplicate bill, further i have collected further douplicate bill from your Chaibasa BSNL office for Rs. 7341 bill, which seems tobe highly inflated and without details . Please correct the bill and arrange to send original bill to my address or e.mail me on [protected]@gmail.com.
Yours sincerely

Sd.-
Hemant Kumar Mahto
District Development Manager, NABARD
Murarka Premises, New Tungri, Chaibasa, 833201
Murarka Premises, New Tungri, Chaibasa 833201.

My BSNL WLL has been activated in 1st week of February 2009. But as of now we have not received the first bill. Please let us know the bill amount and how to get the bill.My telephone number is[protected]

Harikrishna.K
PH #[protected]
sir

i bear the land line no [protected]...[protected]@k circle.. ihave not recieved bill..
sir i have not resieved my telephone bill
I want my bsnl wll bill information( plan village area)
and my bsnl wll No. is :[protected]
NOT RECIEVING MY WLL BILL

I am not recieving my WLL BSNL bill from last 4 months.

sunil oswal
416, B, ward, mangalwar peth,
kolhapur

I am not recieving my WLL BSNL bill from last 7 months.

TAPABRATA SARKAR
PO- MADARAT, BALARAMPUR SARADA PALLY, BARUIPUR

bsnl, wll landline — BSNL WLL bill not delivered

My telephone No. 27014312, residing at PO . Madarat, Vill. Balarampur, Baruipur. I did not get any telephone bill last 8 months. Please do the needfull, and oblige.

TAPABRATA SARKAR
MOBILE NO. [protected]
Dear BSNL

I am not recieving my WLL BSNL bill from last 10 months. kindly provide my WLL BSNL bill details immediataly.
my telephone no[protected]
I am not receiving the telephone bill since july.my phone no.is [protected]
sir i was puchased NIC Card of bsnl from Sri Ganganagar in the month of May 2009 but i have not recd bill pl do the need full

NOT RECIEVING MY WLL BILL

I am not recieving my WLL BSNL bill from last months.

Prashant Bapurao Desale.
74, B, "Nishachandra", Adarsha Colony,
New Naka, Hirapur Road, Chalisgaon
Dist-Jalgaon
i gave bsnl wll connection before 2 months.but i didn't recieve bill for that..please send me my bill details through post..or please tell me my bill amount to my mobile number.([protected])

MY WLL NUMBER IS: [protected]
This is regarding non-receipt of WLL bill no.[protected] in the name of Asstt. Postmaster General
208, PA to PMG, Jaipur. The last bill which has been received for the period of 13/03/09 to 12/05/09 and Rs. 566/- was paid. After this period the bill is not being received in the above address.

Please expedite the same and resolved this problem.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]